Delphi Forums: Hosts Support

Hosted by DelphiForums|www.delphiforums.com/support

This is Delphi Forums' official support forum for Hosts. Ask questions, discuss problems, give feedback, and share tips about running a successful forum.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Change to embedded links   Technical Issues /Bugs

Started 3/28/22 by Showtalk; 5437 views.
Showtalk
Staff

Jun-5

I get the same thing. The blue line moves the cursor to the top and it embeds there.

Kidmagnet asked me to post my issue(s) with posting videos here:

I'm in the Midnight Castle forum and had recently been having issues adding videos to my posts. I use a laptop with the Edge browser. I usually Right click on a video and then click the  icon and then click paste and then OK. Lately it is hit and miss on whether it works or not. Even the other options I was given by Kid are hit and miss. 

Also, awhile back I noticed that I couldn't edit a post if the last thing in the post was a video. I had to add a letter after the video (you can see examples in the Alpha Game discussion in the Midnight Castle forum) so I could go back and edit a post if I needed to and if I forgot to add the letter then I would have to delete the video, add what I wanted to add and then put the video back in. I never had to do that before.

gunter

Jun-6

Thanks for the details ... adding this to the report.