iHeartsMusic

Stark Art and Entertainment

Hosted by iHeartsMusic

Featuring some of the known and unknown artists in the Music and Art milieu, giving them an unconditional love and attention for entertainment!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Kirk Douglas 103 left the Planet    Theatre and Movies

Started 2/6/20 by iHeartsMusic; 2716 views.
Harold27Z

Mar-30

Kirk Douglas never existed.  His real name was Isadore Demsky.

Likewise, Tony Curtis was another fake name.  I have forgotten his real Edomite name

Sylveria

Mar-30

Anthony Curtis (born Bernard Schwartz; June 3, 1925 – September 29, 2010) was an American actor whose career spanned six decades, achieving the height of his popularity in the 1950s and early 1960s. He acted in more than 100 films in roles covering a wide range of genres, from light comedy to serious drama. In his later years, Curtis made numerous television appearances.

Harold27Z

Mar-30

OK. Thanks.  He was in some Viking film where his arm got chopped off.

Sylveria

Mar-30

Nice looking guy; I have seen one funny movie with Tony Curtis at the Marilyn Monroe festival a couple of years ago at the Library.

Harold27Z

Mar-30

It sickenizes me when DNA traitors use the expression: "tall, DARK and handsome" when they should rather be proud of having an Aryan complexion.  I am not feeling liberal today, like all my yesterdays.

Sylveria

Apr-1

I don't really care about the colour of the nut-shell but what is in the core of it!

Harold27Z

Apr-1

Have you concluded that colour is the only aspect which differenciates the various life-forms somehow deemed to be human ?

Sylveria

Apr-3

No, what I meant is I don't judgd a book by its cover but what's is written in it! 

Harold27Z

Apr-3

Suntanologic life-forms had no word for "library" because they had no word for "book" which speaks volumes.