iHeartsMusic

Stark Art and Entertainment

Hosted by iHeartsMusic

Featuring some of the known and unknown artists in the Music and Art milieu, giving them an unconditional love and attention for entertainment!

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Bridge on the River Kwai   Theatre and Movies

Started Jun-9 by drl0lip0p; 490 views.
drl0lip0p

Jun-9

The Bridge on the River Kwai is a 1957 epic war film directed by David Lean and based on the 1952 novel written by Pierre Boulle. Although the film uses the historical setting of the construction of the Burma Railway in 1942–1943, the plot and characters of Boulle's novel and the screenplay are almost entirely fictional.[3] The cast includes Alec Guinness, William Holden, Jack Hawkins, and Sessue Hayakawa. 

The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957) Trailer #1

| Movieclips Classic Trailers

8 Aug 2018  Check out the official The Bridge on the River Kwai (1957) Trailer starring William Holden! Let us know what you think in the comments below.

Movieclips Classic Trailers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDVjulgOjrE

thumbsup

In reply toRe: msg 1
drl0lip0p

Jun-9

The Bridge on the River Kwai

British POWs are forced to build a railway bridge across the river Kwai for their Japanese captors in occupied Burma, not knowing that the allied forces are planning a daring commando raid through the jungle to destroy it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0050212/

thumbsup

BRILLIANT MOVIE!  thumbsup

It's been a long time since I've rented it and seen it! 

drl0lip0p

Jun-18

A lifetime educational lesson too! 

AuntBetsie

Jun-27

Oh my, shame on me!  grinning

I know it's an old movie, but I haven't seen it yet!

Bab6s

Jun-30

War movies is not my fave, unless it's historical! facts! 

drl0lip0p

Jul-14

Don't miss it, beside that it's historical spot on, the movie features great actors!  v

Absolutely, a must see movie! thumbsup

fabul0us

Aug-22

Well? I think, I remember the Music, but I think I've never seen the entire movie.