smilewei

jawcrusher

Hosted by smilewei

In recent years,mining machinary is steping to Large-scale, environmental protection innovation and development way,no exception with construction waste disposal equipment.Crusher machine is compact structure,low height,small volume,light weight,high production capacity, is adopted abrasion-resistant steel,long life,be able to crush high strength materials.Crushing plants owns crushing and screening two functions, the performance index can absolutely achieve the international level.Greatly simplifies the process,and reduce the construction investment and operation cost.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Solutions for those who do office administration and finance, business ??

Started Apr-11 by trang123; 52 views.
trang123

Apr-11

With just your smartphone, you can quickly and conveniently handle your work, avoid missing important events and information in the process of working with two applications that I Coming soon below. As a normal office administrator with a hobby of writing and sharing, I hope the information I provide below will help you achieve better results in work and life!

The first application is Notepad. This is an application that helps you to create convenient notes and checklists whenever needed. Let's find out what it has features:

Application information: Notepad - Note app reminder, Sticky notes widget

Download link: t.ly/VK7e

Outstanding features:

- Create notes & checklist / to do list to record important work you need to do, save good articles, tips in life.

- Categorize your note documents according to different colors, different themes according to content and your style.

- It is possible to change the color and background of the app: this is very appreciated for aesthetics like me, it helps me create my own style, unmistakable compared to other apps

- Sync with drive by linking Google account. This synchronization is extremely useful when you switch devices or use two or more devices at the same time.

- The last feature, also one that will save you a lot of time in taking notes by writing notes without having to go to the app. That is to create widgets outside the screen, for those who are hard to learn in the process of using Android phones, the term "Widget" is no longer too strange.

? The next application is Scanner PDF, worthy to combine with Notepad to become a powerful duo to support me. For a person who works in the office and involves many papers like me, the Scanner PDF has helped me save up to 50 60% of my working time compared to before. Compared to an expensive document scanner, I now have a Document Scanner built into my phone that does the same job, saving money and even more productivity Here I will guide you how to use Document Scanner and achieve efficiency in work and daily life like me.

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message