Signs Of The End Times -  God Order His Last Prophet Jack Van Impe (349 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 35) 

God Orders His Last Prophet Jack Van Impe to Warn the World Jesus is Ready to Rapture born-again believers!!

Current international events reflect exactly the conditions predicted throughout the Bible for the last days of this age. Dr. Jack Van Impe has been declaring the truth of Bible prophecy since 1948 and continues to be a leading voice in declaring the soon return of the Savior. Google==
Jack Van Impe Presents — August 4, 2018

Reply   Options 

To: GISMYS  (2 of 35) 
 38462.2 in reply to 38462.1 

Any time now. HE IS VERY NEAR, ... and the warnings are going forth: "Prepare yourself! The King is Returning for His Bride!"

PLEASE GET THIS WORD OUT as quickly as you can: this is probably my last video upload to the internet: 
IT'S A TRUE & SOLID PROPHETIC WORD:

YOUTUBE.COM

*A TRUE & URGENT PROPHETIC WORD.* PLEASE share with everyone you can. This video…

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostAug-7 9:50 AM 
To: GISMYS  (3 of 35) 
 38462.3 in reply to 38462.1 

We don't need prophets, they existed before the NT Holy Spirit was given to us. We can "hear" God directly today, in the OT they could not. Just Jack saying he's a prophet shows he's way off base. He was a Y2K monger and no doubt raised a lot of money for himself teaching that. The bible says to put prophets who's prophecies do not come true to death. 

• Edited August 7, 2018 9:52 am  by  Bob (Bobbylee7)

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 35) 
 38462.4 in reply to 38462.3 

And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues. 1 Corinthians 12:28

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostAug-9 9:32 AM 
To: GISMYS  (5 of 35) 
 38462.5 in reply to 38462.4 

And God has placed in the church first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then miracles, then gifts of healing, of helping, of guidance, and of different kinds of tongues. 1 Corinthians 12:28

bob>Jesse says he's a prophet, why did he get Y2K wrong? 

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 35) 
 38462.6 in reply to 38462.5 

The warning given about "Y2K"  saved the USA BILLIONS!

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostAug-9 9:40 AM 
To: GISMYS  (7 of 35) 
 38462.7 in reply to 38462.6 

The warning given about "Y2K"  saved the USA BILLIONS!

bob>How so? Many had old computers that could not go beyound the year 2000, it cost billions to update them or replace them. Jesse raised millions off Y2K, right? 

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 35) 
 38462.8 in reply to 38462.7 

God says He hates a false witness!!    Jesse raised millions off Y2K, right? Do you know what you are saying??  I did my duty!! I sounded a fair warning!!

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostAug-9 10:42 AM 
To: GISMYS  (9 of 35) 
 38462.9 in reply to 38462.8 

God says He hates a false witness!!    Jesse raised millions off Y2K, right? Do you know what you are saying??  I did my duty!! I sounded a fair warning!!

bob>You keep ignoring the question, is it possible for Jesse to spend too much on himself? Does it hurt his witness to spend too much, have too much, want too much? You know the press presented this airplane as too expensive for a preacher to have, they love to show lavish spending by Christian preachers and that's what they did with him. Did that hurt his image? Does him saying "Jesus would not ride a mule" justify his lavish spending?

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 35) 
 38462.10 in reply to 38462.9 

Never feel the need to apologize or be ashamed for the blessings and gifts from God!  == Just thank God!!

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-35
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.