Bible Topics & Bible Studies -  Prophecies Jesus Fulfilled (335 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-4 10:38 AM 
To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (1 of 28) 
...[Message truncated]

Reply   Options 

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 28) 
 41262.2 in reply to 41262.1 

Yes. Top of the list: Abraham's deferred sacrifice of Isaac.

* Isaiah 53.

* Psalm 2.

* Psalm 22.

* The life of Joseph/Yosef of Jacob and Egypt.

"another shall come after me. HIM you shall hear and honor..."

Moses, referring to Joshua/Yahshuah, {from the modern Hebrew:

Yeshua}!

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-7 10:16 AM 
To: Len - Spiritest_25_77 (Spiritest_24)  (3 of 28) 
 41262.3 in reply to 41262.2 

Yes. Top of the list: Abraham's deferred sacrifice of Isaac.

* Isaiah 53.

* Psalm 2.

* Psalm 22.

* The life of Joseph/Yosef of Jacob and Egypt.

"another shall come after me. HIM you shall hear and honor..."

Moses, referring to Joshua/Yahshuah, {from the modern Hebrew:

Yeshua}!

bob>This is how Jews that prophecy was fulfilled, right? 

From: Len - Spiritest_25_77 (Spiritest_24)Jun-7 10:57 AM 
To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 28) 
 41262.4 in reply to 41262.3 
Yes. Jesus/Yeshuah was foreshadowed and foretold throughout the Hebrew Tanahk.
Starting with Genesis 3:15. (!)

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-8 10:50 AM 
To: Len - Spiritest_25_77 (Spiritest_24)  (5 of 28) 
 41262.5 in reply to 41262.4 

Yes. Jesus/Yeshuah was foreshadowed and foretold throughout the Hebrew Tanahk.
Starting with Genesis 3:15. (!)

bob>We were presenting the prophecies that Yeshua fulfilled, in our opinion. 

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 28) 
 41262.6 in reply to 41262.1 

I love you, Bob, and do not want to argue though I could respond to all your types  and prophecies.

If you want to see the Jewish pov off the forum you can do no better than explore this link:

Outreach Judaism | Judaism's response to Christian missionaries

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-9 10:38 AM 
To: Len (AryehLeib613)  (7 of 28) 
 41262.7 in reply to 41262.6 

I love you, Bob, and do not want to argue though I could respond to all your types  and prophecies.

If you want to see the Jewish pov off the forum you can do no better than explore this link:

bob>Love you too Len, I was just showing you for your information, You're a blessing! 

To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (8 of 28) 
 41262.8 in reply to 41262.6 

Ginger?  Have you ever seen or heard of a website like this one before?  I have not, nor would I have ever thought in a million years Len would substantiate agreement with same - still can't imagine it.

By the appearance of such a drastic failing on every point of both orthodox Jewish and Christian moral ethic that anyone engaging such socio-religious repugnant rhetoric can easily have themselves reaching up to touch bottom of hell.  I don't even know where these type people are from.     

Can you explain and/or show me where in the NT all this is seen to be about?  Jesus' complaint was solely with the rulers of the faith, how the faith was being ruled at-the-time, not about regular people of the faith.  Not once has it ever been known where Jesus would try to convert any people toward his own and already over half the peoples' interpretation of the faith agreeing more with Hillel the Elder (spirit of Law) and not without some of Shammai (physical of Law).  Jesus just flat didn't care who believed Him or not, and just exactly as some people did and some not.   So what.  It's just the way it is.

So, from Len's website can you explain and/or show me where in the NT all these detestable "darkest colors" of religious Jews hating Jews would be about?

"The New Testament casts the Jews in the darkest colors imaginable to the Christian mind. Essentially, whatever it is that one considers detestable in a people, that is precisely how the Jews are portrayed in the Christian Scriptures. The nation of Israel paid a painful price for this age-old indictment."

+

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-9 12:58 PM 
To: Caryn (haleyC987)  (9 of 28) 
 41262.9 in reply to 41262.8 

Caryn>Ginger?  Have you ever seen or heard of a website like this one before?  I have not, nor would I have ever thought in a million years Len would substantiate agreement with same - still can't imagine it.

Ginger>I didn't go to the web site until you had questions about it. There are quite a few videos on that site to watch. Is there one or two in particular I should pay attention to?

I pretty much know that Len's friends have a distaste for Jesus and call Him terrible names. Len says he doesn't join in although there have been people who have come here who tell me differently about a Jewish forum.  I'm more concerned he doesn't do it here.  We can't hit anyone over the head to make them believe and, as you said, Jesus knew that that.

I don't think I'm answering any of your questions.  :(

Psalm119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path"

To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (10 of 28) 
 41262.10 in reply to 41262.9 

Ginger (TGANNON) said...

Ginger>I didn't go to the web site until you had questions about it. There are quite a few videos on that site to watch. Is there one or two in particular I should pay attention to?

I didn't click on videos, but was wondering if the following statement copied from the website is typical of today's Jewish understanding:

"The New Testament casts the Jews in the darkest colors imaginable to the Christian mind. Essentially, whatever it is that one considers detestable in a people, that is precisely how the Jews are portrayed in the Christian Scriptures. The nation of Israel paid a painful price for this age-old indictment."

In the New Testament, where are Jews cast in darkest colors and portrayed detestable?

+

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-28
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.