Political And Economic Issues -  Arizona Election Audit (284 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-9 10:50 AM 
To: All  (1 of 14) 

Looks like some very big issues with the audit so far. The hand counting of ballots may be over by the end of next week and they will report their findings then as well. All sorts of issues being found, when the ballots were counted via the machines, they were put in storage boxes with number posted outside on the box and a seal was installed, so they could not be opened without breaking the seal. On many boxes, were the seal was not broken, the number of ballots inside were short of the number on the box, sometimes 50 or so short out of a total of 200. Many boxes had the seals broken and they were short ballots as well. 

The machines had a wifi chip and contact was made to location in Taiwan and Germany. These chips were not supposed to be on/in the machines. The two women who after counters were sent home at the end of the day, and the two women took suitcases from beneath their desks and removed ballots and ran them through machines over and over have been identified and are to report for interrogation. Other states who have issues are going to view this audit and plan to have audits themselves, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania and George.

The "audit" done in November was only on 2% of the ballots, so those who say there were no issues with the counting and it was perfect, don't have enough information to express an opinion like that.   

Reply   Options 

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-9 1:04 PM 
To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 14) 
 41266.2 in reply to 41266.1 

If it was found out that no way did Biden win the election, do you think he would be removed from office?

Psalm119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path"

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-11 10:16 AM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 14) 
 41266.3 in reply to 41266.2 

f it was found out that no way did Biden win the election, do you think he would be removed from office?

bob>I think those few counties that report big problems would have  their election verification cancelled, if that can be done. Then it would have to be reviewed by the Supreme Court.  

To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 14) 
 41266.4 in reply to 41266.2 
Theres no way the total vote is going to be in Trumps favor. The election was honest. Somewhere trust in elections has to be established or the U.S. is doomed.

From: Dee (DLAINEDEE) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-16 12:38 PM 
To: camper6  (5 of 14) 
 41266.5 in reply to 41266.4 

Yes, trust is needed, but when that trust is broken, then REAL Americans stand up and ask questions, without being attacked and censored.  That's not what happened.  Those asking questions, are censored, demonized, banned, financially ruined, and some murdered/suicided.  What are they afraid of?  I will tell you, the 'truth'. 

Trump wasn't perfect, no one ever is.  However, he was trying to bring back our freedoms and make us first.  What every leader should want for the people of their country.  Biden has already stated he is in favor of making America last, and bringing us down to a 3rd world country, worse.  And, he is doing it.

And yes, most Americans voted for Trump, because we don't want the Marxist/communist and satanic country that Biden's handlers are leading us into.  The Democrats were screaming that if Trump won they would contest it, yet when the same is asked of them, along with their mainstream media and social media networks, they demonize and censor anyone asking questions.

What is going on all over this world, at this time in history, is evil.  Extremely evil.  Sadly, most Christians around the world, and here in the USA, are in the dark to it, they are on the path of deception.  It was warned that most will be destroyed because of that deception.  So pick a side, and remember, Jesus does NOT own the fence.

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-16 1:08 PM 
To: Dee (DLAINEDEE) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 14) 
 41266.6 in reply to 41266.5 

Agree!  :)

To: Dee (DLAINEDEE) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (7 of 14) 
 41266.7 in reply to 41266.5 
Dee (DLAINEDEE) said...

Yes, trust is needed, but when that trust is broken, then REAL Americans stand up and ask questions, without being attacked and censored. 

Here's the thing.  In 2016 when Trump won the election it wasn't questioned and there were no claims of fraud.  But when he loses in 2020 suddenly the election process is corrupt?  That's what I mean by trust.

That's not what happened.  Those asking questions, are censored, demonized, banned, financially ruined, and some murdered/suicided.  What are they afraid of?  I will tell you, the 'truth'. 

There are all kinds of tests to prove the system is working in the elections. Checks of the system.  They are not 'just asking questions'. The claim is that there was out and out fraud. Outright falsehoods, like the claim that thousands of dead people voted and was debunked. The truth is that Donald Trump cannot accept the fact that he lost and conspired to change the election results and the insurrection of the Capitol building proved it. Now he claims he's going to be 'reinstated' in August?  Just how?

Trump wasn't perfect, no one ever is.  However, he was trying to bring back our freedoms and make us first.  What every leader should want for the people of their country. 

What freedoms were lost?  First in what category?  You see these are just general statements. I would like to see some backup to those claims.

Biden has already stated he is in favor of making America last, and bringing us down to a 3rd world country, worse.  And, he is doing it.

No he has not stated he is in favor of making America last and he is doing it.  That's propaganda of the worst kind without any proof whatsoever.

And yes, most Americans voted for Trump, because we don't want the Marxist/communist and satanic country that Biden's handlers are leading us into. 

Biden is a church goer.  His church believes Satan is evil.

The Democrats were screaming that if Trump won they would contest it,

I've been on a political forum for 20 years.  I have never seen that before and I don't believe it.

yet when the same is asked of them, along with their mainstream media and social media networks, they demonize and censor anyone asking questions.

Actually they got everything they wanted under the law and there is a hand count going on in Maricopa county. Don't talk about demonizing. That's what you are doing.

What is going on all over this world, at this time in history, is evil.  Extremely evil.  Sadly, most Christians around the world, and here in the USA, are in the dark to it, they are on the path of deception.  It was warned that most will be destroyed because of that deception.  So pick a side, and remember, Jesus does NOT own the fence.

When Trump was elected I was quite happy because I wasn't a fan of Clinton.  I was happy for two years until the mid terms.  Then things started going downhill and he surrounded himself with crooks after saying he would surround himself with good people.  Well they weren't good people because he had to issue pardons.

You see this forum is good for everyone because you get to see what the other side thinks.

I know what side you are on.  You show fealty to the Republican party.

Me?  I'm on the fence.  I call them as I see them.  If Biden screws up, I won't support him.

From: Dee (DLAINEDEE) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-16 7:41 PM 
To: camper6  (8 of 14) 
 41266.8 in reply to 41266.7 

Just curious, but do you work for CNN, MSNBC, ABC, or any of those news programs?  You sound exactly like those teleprompter reading talking heads.  Exactly like them.

To: Dee (DLAINEDEE) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (9 of 14) 
 41266.9 in reply to 41266.8 
Dee (DLAINEDEE) said...

Just curious, but do you work for CNN, MSNBC, ABC, or any of those news programs?  You sound exactly like those teleprompter reading talking heads.  Exactly like them.

Dee.  Nope I'm just a political junkie.  I have been a Delphi member for 20 years and I'm close to 90.  Seen it and done it all. All those comments you see are mine.  I simply copy over a post and respond to it. 

I rarely quote any of the news sources.  I have a good memory.  What I do is I remember stuff that I read and I question everything.

I don't post anything I can't back up.

Donald Trump left the country in tatters.  Have you ever seen the United States more divided? The invasion of the Capitol wasn't by patriots to the United States.  It was by devotees to Donald Trump.

Examine Donald Trump carefully.  You will see that everything he does is for himself and his friends.

For instance.  He announced a huge tax break for rich people.

Has he ever done anything for a poor person like alleviating homelessness and poverty?

This is what I look for in a leader.

Donald Trump pulled the wool over my eyes. He's not an honest person. He had a photo op with the Bible.  Do you ever hear him quote the Bible?

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-17 12:35 PM 
To: camper6  (10 of 14) 
 41266.10 in reply to 41266.9 

Donald Trump left the country in tatters.  Have you ever seen the United States more divided? The invasion of the Capitol wasn't by patriots to the United States.  It was by devotees to Donald Trump.

Ginger>let's see.....Biden stopped the XL pipeline from Canada that Trump was backing so we can become more reliant on foreign oil.  Gas in Ohio is already up to $3/gallon and it's not officially summer.  Trump closed the southern border to illegals, Biden opeden it back up.  Trump provided more jobs to the black population.  Biden has handed out money to people to stay home so they don't want to get a job.  Even McDonalds where I live is paying $13/hr. And can't get enough workers.  

Camp>Examine Donald Trump carefully.  You will see that everything he does is for himself and his friends.

For instance.  He announced a huge tax break for rich people.

Ginger>Did you know that rich people pay 90% of taxes?

Camp>Has he ever done anything for a poor person like alleviating homelessness and poverty?

Ginger>He provided jobs.

Camp>This is what I look for in a leader.

Donald Trump pulled the wool over my eyes. He's not an honest person. He had a photo op with the Bible.  Do you ever hear him quote the Bible?

Ginger>yes, I have. Is that important to you? 

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-14
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.