Political And Economic Issues -  Who Would You Pick For GOP President ... (591 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-9 10:57 AM 
To: All Poll  (1 of 39) 
Who Would You Pick For GOP President in 2024?
Donald Trump
Ron DeSantos
Someone Else Please post
I don't care
I don't vote

21 people have voted so far

Reply   Options 

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-9 1:01 PM 
To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (2 of 39) 
 41268.2 in reply to 41268.1 

I don't think Trump will run again.  DeSantos is good but not sure he has aspirations in that direction. Tom Cotton said he plans on running and I would vote for him. We just have to wait and see.

Psalm119:105 "Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path"

To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (3 of 39) 
 41268.3 in reply to 41268.2 
Ginger (TGANNON) said...

I don't think Trump will run again.  DeSantos is good but not sure he has aspirations in that direction. Tom Cotton said he plans on running and I would vote for him. We just have to wait and see.

Ginger (TGANNON) said...

Anyone except Gengis Khan or Donald Trump. After losing the house and the senate and the Capitol takeover how can they even think of Donald Trump?

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-10 12:35 PM 
To: camper6 Poll  (4 of 39) 
 41268.4 in reply to 41268.3 

Anyone except Gengis Khan or Donald Trump. After losing the house and the senate and the Capitol takeover how can they even think of Donald Trump?

Ginger>I don't blame people breaking into the Capitol building on President Trump. He wanted people to come to D.C. To protest the election as I think most republicans feel the election was thrown by tampered computers.  I don't put anything past he Democratic leaders to throw the election to get Trump out. Trump was great for our country but I don't think he will run again.  

To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (5 of 39) 
 41268.5 in reply to 41268.4 

Ginger. When Trump won in 2016 there wasn't one complaint about a fraudulent election.

When Trump loses in 2020 suddenly the U.S. elections are corrupt.

Sorry.  I'm not buying that. 

There are all kinds of claims that are bogus and unproven.

For instance the dumpster diver guy with a bag of what he claimed were shredded ballots in Arizona.  So what did he do with them? He took them home to his kitchen and there wasn't one so called shredded ballot that was reconstructed to prove his case and we never heard about it again.

You don't blame people for breaking into the Capitol building to disrupt the democratic purpose of recording the electoral vote?  That's against the Constitution.  What more can I say?

If the Republicans want to get back any degree of decency or honor, they better dump Trump.

From: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member IconJun-10 4:56 PM 
To: camper6 Poll  (6 of 39) 
 41268.6 in reply to 41268.5 

When Trump won in 2016 there wasn't one complaint about a fraudulent election.

Ginger>75 million voters for Trump.  All you had to do was watch Trump’s rallies versus Biden’s The Dems hated that he won in 2016.  They would go to any lengths to make sure he didn’t stay in office.  It is even suggested that they had something to do with covid 19.  Like I said: any lengths.  Life is not important to them as evidenced by how they promote abortion.  If killing unborn babies is nothing to them, neither are the lives of the living.

Camp>When Trump loses in 2020 suddenly the U.S. elections are corrupt.

Ginger>We may never be able to prove it.  Trump was good for this country. He put our country first keeping our borders safe, the wall was going up, the oil line coming from Canada kept us independent, and we were safe from the kooks who want more than 2 genders with all the craziness. Even people of color liked him because he provided jobs for them when Obama didn’t. Now, the Dems make sure that racism is at the top of their list to stoke the fires so they won’t want to vote for any Republicans. We now live in an upside down world. 

Ginger>People were allowed to vote in some states without proving I.D. And some voting more than once including dead people.

Camp>Sorry.  I'm not buying that. 

Ginger>That’s your right.

Camp>There are all kinds of claims that are bogus and unproven.

Ginger>The Dems would do anything to win including cheating.  They hated Trump because they couldn’t control him.  I have a hard time believing that more people voted for Biden and Kamala because both are morons.  

Camp>For instance the dumpster diver guy with a bag of what he claimed were shredded ballots in Arizona.  So what did he do with them? He took them home to his kitchen and there wasn't one so called shredded ballot that was reconstructed to prove his case and we never heard about it again.

You don't blame people for breaking into the Capitol building to disrupt the democratic purpose of recording the electoral vote?  That's against the Constitution.  What more can I say?

Ginger>I don’t blame Trump for peoples free will.  He never told them to break into the capitol building.

I don’t watch the liberal tv channels to get my news.  At least on Fox News, you get a balanced view.

Camp>If the Republicans want to get back any degree of decency or honor, they better dump Trump.

Ginger>So say the Dems and liberal tv.

To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (7 of 39) 
 41268.7 in reply to 41268.6 
Ginger (TGANNON) said...

When Trump won in 2016 there wasn't one complaint about a fraudulent election.

Ginger>75 million voters for Trump.  All you had to do was watch Trump’s rallies versus Biden’s The Dems hated that he won in 2016.

Rallies don't prove anything.  Votes do. Of course the Dems would hate that he won in 2016 as the Pubs hated that Biden won in 2020.

They would go to any lengths to make sure he didn’t stay in office.

They didn't go as far as invading the Capitol building

It is even suggested that they had something to do with covid 19.

You don't believe that do you? I mean conspiracies are more fun that the truth.

Like I said: any lengths.  Life is not important to them as evidenced by how they promote abortion.  If killing unborn babies is nothing to them, neither are the lives of the living.

You do realize that what you are talking about is Roe vs Wade and that it was Republican judges who passed that law?

Camp>When Trump loses in 2020 suddenly the U.S. elections are corrupt.

Ginger>We may never be able to prove it.  Trump was good for this country.

The fact is he was voted out.  That's what happens in a democracy. And now the story goes out that the election was fraudulent?

He put our country first keeping our borders safe, the wall was going up, the oil line coming from Canada kept us independent, and we were safe from the kooks who want more than 2 genders with all the craziness.

I call them as I see them.  I was no fan of Obama either. He's the one who made the call on the XL pipeline.  But then Trump came in and reversed it but then didn't follow through and get it going.   If Biden messes up I'll call against him as well.    The XL pipeline is now dead.  The Contractor has pulled out.  A dumb move because Trans Canada was going to pick up the tab and it would have improved the economy in the U.S.   Strike one against Biden.

Even people of color liked him because he provided jobs for them when Obama didn’t.

I mean that's a statement that would be hard to prove.  Did they vote for him in 2020? That's the question.

Now, the Dems make sure that racism is at the top of their list to stoke the fires so they won’t want to vote for any Republicans. We now live in an upside down world.

Show me how racism is 'at the top of the list' and stoking the fires? I just don't believe that.

Ginger>People were allowed to vote in some states without proving I.D. And some voting more than once including dead people.

That might have happened.  I'm not going to dispute it but it might have happened in 2016 as well. The incidence of that happening however is minor and would not have influenced the outcome.

Camp>Sorry.  I'm not buying that. 

Ginger>That’s your right.

Camp>There are all kinds of claims that are bogus and unproven.

Ginger>The Dems would do anything to win including cheating.

The cheating that took place is by the president Trump who attempted to change the outcome of the vote by inciting a riot at the Capitol.

Barr was more of a personal lawyer for Trump rather than an Attorney General.  Dropping charges and what not.

They hated Trump because they couldn’t control him.  I have a hard time believing that more people voted for Biden and Kamala because both are morons.

What they are finding out in the audits taking place in Arizona now is that Republicans voted straight Republican on the ballot but they left the presidential vote blank.  That to me says that they didn't vote for Biden but they voted against Trump.

Camp>For instance the dumpster diver guy with a bag of what he claimed were shredded ballots in Arizona.  So what did he do with them? He took them home to his kitchen and there wasn't one so called shredded ballot that was reconstructed to prove his case and we never heard about it again.

Ginger>I don’t blame Trump for peoples free will.  He never told them to break into the capitol building.

Not directly. However he did say it 'will be wild' and he did say he was going to be there with them and the only way it was stopped was by him so he must be held responsible.  And that's what those arrested are saying.

I don’t watch the liberal tv channels to get my news.  At least on Fox News, you get a balanced view.

...[Message truncated]

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-11 10:03 AM 
To: Ginger (TGANNON) DelphiPlus Member Icon Poll  (8 of 39) 
 41268.8 in reply to 41268.2 

I don't think Trump will run again.

bob>I wonder that too, but I think he would not run IF it was clear he no longer had the support from the people. I think he'd love to run and may do so, but if so, he has to win the primary, if he didn't, I think he's run as an independent, which would split the GOP party and we could not win then. I am waiting on the various law suites stacked up against him. In NYC, I don't see how he could get nailed unless his lawyers would turn against him and that would never happen. LOL. As far as the issue in NYC  of him overstating the value of his properties to get more loans or whatever and then understanding the value to pay less taxes. That's done all the time, but he would not be the one doing that, or filling out the forms or even signing the forms. I don't see how they get him in jail over that. But, it a major taking point for the libs to keep the pressure on him by saying whatever they wish over the next few yars. 

DeSantos is good but not sure he has aspirations in that direction. Tom Cotton said he plans on running and I would vote for him. We just have to wait and see.

bob>WIth regular politicians running, it's a popularity contest, I don't know who's win then. I like them both. 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-11 10:09 AM 
To: camper6 Poll  (9 of 39) 
 41268.9 in reply to 41268.3 

bob>That issue is not so clean to judge easily. The FBI informed the capital guards there is reason to believe an attack would be held and yet they issues orders for "light" security. Those going to Trump's rally don't show up in helmets, bullet proof vests, cans of bear spray, backpacks with clubs and they never went to the rally, but came a day ahead and toured the building when it was closed for tours. Who set that up? They had broke into the building 20 minutes before Trump took the stage and said a word. Some guards removed the crowd barriers and waved them inside. Lot's of issues here. 

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJun-11 10:14 AM 
To: camper6 Poll  (10 of 39) 
 41268.10 in reply to 41268.6 

bob>The Arizona election audit should be interesting. The "audit" conducted in November was only 2% of te ballots and just a few machines, yet it counted as proof the election was perfect. The hand count will be out the next week. 

Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-39
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.