Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Political And Economic Issues -  Radical Liberal Media Wont Cover RECONT (87 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

From: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon Posted by hostJul-17 2:49 PM 
To: All  (1 of 2) 

I record many news channells to see who is saying what on the recount. Thursday, Arizona held a public meeting on some of the finding of their audits so far. Some of the larger topics are that

74,000 mail in ballots were received and counted but were never mailed out. 

14,000 ballots were counted and yet these voters did not register until days after the polls closed

Machines show signs of being WIFI connected and info transmitted to them during and after voting days. Not one machine was to hooked up to the WIFI during any of this time, however, the election board will not, has not turned over the passowords to these machines to the auditors yet, even after being directly ordered to by court. 

There are more votes than ballots by thousands. 

George is seeing the same type of frauds. 

Not one of the liberal medias has reported any of this as of Saturday noon. They continue to say the audit was not conducted correctly, but won't say what was wrong or how it should have been conducted. This issue will not go away and I assume of more protests are need to get this to the American people, it will happen. What do you think? 

Reply   Options 

To: Bob (Bobbylee7) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 2) 
 41289.2 in reply to 41289.1 
Bob (Bobbylee7) said...

They continue to say the audit was not conducted correctly, but won't say what was wrong or how it should have been conducted. 

SOP

First Discussion>>

Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.