CWhalley

LifeRing Recovery

Hosted by CWhalley

LifeRing Recovery: a self-help alternative for recovery from alcoholism and other chemical dependency. Group support for abstinence from alcohol and “drugs” by empowering the sober self within you. Completely secular: no prayers, Higher Powers or Steps.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

New to LR and have questions about this forum   General Sharing

Started Apr-29 by JanelleKay; 120 views.
JanelleKay

Apr-29

Hi Everyone,

My name is Jan K and I am one week sober today!  I started with LR's online meetings a week ago and I really feel at home here, compared to other avenues of recovery that I have tried in the past.

I have a question about this forum.  I've never done Forum sharing before.  I read the Intro/Welcome to New Comers, and it mentioned certain folders, such as Less than 1 year, General Sharing, Recov Journal, etc.  But where are the folders?  I can't find them!  All I see on my screen, on the left hand side, is a list of discussions.

Can someone please explain how to find the folders?  Thank you.  --Jan

Brian (BrianB125)

Apr-30

Jan

On the top left, where it says "Unread Msgs" - click on that an a pop down menu should appear.  At the bottom of this menu there is the choice "View by Folder." Click that.  Now all the discussions will be organized by folder - you just have to scroll down to find them.  Then you can click the top choice "All" to see all the discussions in all folders.  Hope this helps.

Brian

JanelleKay

Apr-30

Yup that did it!!  Thanks.