Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Newly Sober/Clean -  Question about RBC Workbook!! (684 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: Eliza2000 unread  (11 of 13) 
 3557.11 in reply to 3557.1 

Hi Eliza: I am new to LifeRing and this forum as well. I just purchased the workbook also. So far, I have been so relieved to find out that it is possible to stay sober without AA. I had been struggling with that program and thought that it was my only option. I am also glad to find this forum as I forge ahead with creating my sobriety program. Would love to hear more from you and others about how they have worked through the workbook and the program, etc.

To: talinke  (12 of 13) 
 3557.12 in reply to 3557.11 

Hello Talinke, welcome to the Forum.  Many of us here are form AA members who found that program just didn't work.  One place you might look for more ideas is the Sobriety/Recovery Journals section.  These are journals people kept of their recovery progress and many of them went on for years.

Good to see you here.

Brian

To: Brian (BrianB125)  (13 of 13) 
 3557.13 in reply to 3557.12 

Thank you! Really glad to be here. I feel really hopeful that this program is going to work for me. I'll check out the journals you mention. All the best!

First Discussion>>

Enjoy Delphi Forums ad free!Click here.
Navigate this discussion: 1-10 11-13
Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.