Resources -  Just Starting a Diet Plan (79 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 

Here are 11 Mistakes Beginners Make in the First Month of Weight Loss.  I know #2 is always me but i'm scale obsessed and not gonna change it LoL

https://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/motivation_articles.asp?id=2224&utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=SparkPeople&fbclid=IwAR2ZOTybVnPLg6bMdd2JCbbDfePCxe61Nq8fVFdpVKf8gbleAJpHe8EcBoc

Reply   Options 

To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 1014.2 in reply to 1014.1 

Good article.  I'm guilty of #7, love fruit.  Just the other morning I had 5 bananas for breakfast.

To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 1014.3 in reply to 1014.1 

I had a little information about loosing weight but after reading this article I have know more about loosing weight. This information is beneficial for me.It'll help me loosing my weight.

To: rosemartine unread  (4 of 4) 
 1014.4 in reply to 1014.3 

That's great Rose...I'm glad you were able to find something that was helpful to you in our forum!  Please come back and feel free to jump in on any discussions.   

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.