Nutrition News -  Common Foods That Can Trigger Migraines (71 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 5) 

Hi Marie...of course when I saw this I immediately thought of you.  Here are some common foods that can trigger migraines.

https://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/nutrition_articles.asp?ID=1840&utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=SparkPeople

• Edited October 10, 2018 1:06 pm  by  AudreyInCa

Reply   Options 

To: marie200ff  (2 of 5) 
 717.2 in reply to 717.1 

Marie I posted this to all but I wanted to make sure you saw it since I know you deal with migraines so often. Hopefully there is something here you didn't already know about

To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 5) 
 717.3 in reply to 717.1 

Thanks for thinking of me Audrey!  I think this article is about something other than migraines though. Unless there is a glitch on my end when I click it. It takes me to an article about being "good enough."

To: marie200ff  (4 of 5) 
 717.4 in reply to 717.3 

No I must've still been half asleep when I posted that...I forgot to copy the new link LOL  I fixed it

From: Lyndy (Lyndy7) DelphiPlus Member IconOct-11 8:10 AM 
To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 5) 
 717.5 in reply to 717.1 

This discussion can help many people so it is featured in today's Delphi Daily News! Join in! http://forums.delphiforums.com/news1/messages/?msg=3051.1

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.