Nutrition News -  Salad Anyone? (43 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 4) 

We always think that salad is a great go to low cal option...that is true if you make it at home. I have found most restaurant salads are so high in calorie they are not an option if you are trying to keep calories low.  Here are 10 scary restaurant salads

https://www.sparkpeople.com/blog/blog.asp?post=top_10_list_the_worst_restaurant_salads_you_may_be_eating&utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=SparkPeople&fbclid=IwAR0MxTtI0EY0H7176a6HjGDZ61_HSNLFUuAIE4lmTga6-_OC1XZ7FvqIy5Q

Reply   Options 

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member IconNov-8 1:56 PM 
To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 4) 
 748.2 in reply to 748.1 

I usually look online for nutritional info at restaurants. You'd think an Asian salad would be low cal, but not necessarily

Forum Host, Liberal Heaven
Assistant Moderator,YDD-Yellow Dog Democrats

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 4) 
 748.3 in reply to 748.2 

I know most salads really are not low cal....one of my go to salads is an Avo-Cobb salad at Red Robin it does have chicken, bacon, eggs and blu cheese crumbles but it's only 400 and something without dressing then i use the low cal italian.  My other is the Thai Shrimp Salad at Applebees it's about 400 or so with the dressing it comes with...but i haven't found any other's that are actually low cal

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member IconNov-8 5:30 PM 
To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 4) 
 748.4 in reply to 748.3 

I usually just get a garden salad and dressing on the side

Forum Host, Liberal Heaven
Assistant Moderator,YDD-Yellow Dog Democrats

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.