Resources -  Hit a Plateau? (97 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 6) 
  • Edited November 5, 2018 11:07 am  by  AudreyInCa

Reply   Options 

To: All  (2 of 6) 
 751.2 in reply to 751.1 

For me when I hit my major plateau it was the intermittent fasting that helped me break through it.  I didn't think I would be able to go 16 hrs without eating but it does work.  Been off it for about a week now as I was on vacation but am starting again this morning.

To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 6) 
 751.3 in reply to 751.2 

The last pounds are the hardest.

To: Showtalk DelphiPlus Member Icon  (4 of 6) 
 751.4 in reply to 751.3 

Yes they are...I have like 13 to go before I reach my main goal of 100 lbs lost.  I just keep plugging along

From: DonnaMira-VA (DONNAMIRA) DelphiPlus Member IconDec-2 5:06 PM 
To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (5 of 6) 
 751.5 in reply to 751.1 

I must have come in too late on this one - the link took me to recipe ideas. :)

I leveled out 2 months ago, and haven't lost a pound since!  A bit disappointing.  I was hoping to lose a little more than I did through the lifestyle change I made. The change was not major, but I did lose 30 pounds and got just below (barely) a BMI of 25, but nothing beyond.   Looks like I'll have to make more changes to my diet and/or exercise routine to lose more.  I did  up my exercise a bit, which stopped my regaining anything, but definitely in a plateau here.

hobbit

To: DonnaMira-VA (DONNAMIRA) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (6 of 6) 
 751.6 in reply to 751.5 

I think i had the wrong link originally and then caught it and fixed it.  I plateau a lot but I think most of that is my own fault cause I just don't stay as strict with my food as I should.  I did notice for me that my protein intake was too low...when I stick to my calorie plan and include one high protein shake a day the pounds come off.  Do you log your food?  that's how I figured out that even though the carbs I was eating were good carbs my carb count was always much higher than my protein and made the adjustment

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.