Fitness -  Are you burnt out? (57 views) Notify me whenever anyone posts in this discussion.Subscribe

To: All  (1 of 3) 

I know I get burned out on exercising at times and i've taken a week off from the gym but kept walking and then feel motivated to get back at it. That little break really does help me.  Here is a good article about exercise burn out

https://www.sparkpeople.com/blog/blog.asp?post=when_exercise_burnout_sets_in_heres_how_to_get_motivated_again&utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=SparkPeople&fbclid=IwAR1AaOF57oa5AVwkdG6QaNDhS4zr-fYebZOJ8ZJqc4-wVfFuDOJ8jNLWtoY

Reply   Options 

From: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member IconApr-11 10:43 AM 
To: AudreyInCa DelphiPlus Member Icon  (2 of 3) 
 958.2 in reply to 958.1 

I do sometimes overdo it and have to take a break - I still try to at least get my steps in every day, though

Click Below for my Forums:

To: Marci (marcinmin) DelphiPlus Member Icon  (3 of 3) 
 958.3 in reply to 958.2 

I try to get my steps in every day too but lately work has been so busy it's hard to get away from my desk for the walks I like to take.  Lately I feel like i'm failing miserably at this weight loss thing

First Discussion>>

Adjust text size:

Welcome, guest! Get more out of Delphi Forums by logging in.

New to Delphi Forums? You can log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or Google account or use the New Member Login option and log in with any email address.

Home | Help | Forums | Chat | Blogs | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© Delphi Forums LLC All rights reserved.