PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

John chapter 6 fellowship   Bible discussions/all

Started Sep-30 by PAULFROMNYS; 49 views.
PAULFROMNYS

Sep-30

John 6:10-11  And Jesus said, Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand. And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would. 

In reply toRe: msg 1
PAULFROMNYS

Sep-30

How awesome our experiences with GOD might be if we learned to come to Him in the faith/person of our Lord Jesus Christ.

In reply toRe: msg 2
PAULFROMNYS

Oct-15

I'd ask any interested in verse by verse fellowship to post a verse and either comment, ask question, or simply post the verse.  What I'm looking for is some level of involvement which might be built upon.

Fred (fnorthrup)

Oct-15

PAULFROMNYS said:

John 6:10-11  And Jesus said, Make the men sit down.

John chapter 6 is a chapter on Christ as the true bread, the bread of life. It is also a chapter on eating Him.

John  6:32   Jesus therefore said to them, Truly, truly, I say to you, Moses has not given you the bread out of heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread out of heaven.
 6:33   For the bread of God is He who comes down out of heaven and gives life to the world.
 6:34   They said therefore to Him, Lord, give us this bread always.
 6:35   Jesus said to them, I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me shall by no means hunger, and he who believes into Me shall by no means ever thirst.

The Bible is the history of God presenting Himself to man as food and drink. God is good for food.