PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Not a new topic just dropping by to say hi   In-the-News

Started Oct-13 by Nucc; 175 views.
Nucc

Oct-13

Hoping everyone American had a nice Columbus Day.  In Canada we celebrated our Thanksgiving which is always very special to me personally as it was 51 years ago yesterday by the HIS GRACE that I got the call from God. 

God bless all of you. 

In reply toRe: msg 1
PAULFROMNYS

Oct-13

Thanks Nucc, great to hear from you.  51 years: WOW, it was also my parents wedding anniversary, I think they got to 62 when they passed 3 days apart in 1996.  Much love in Jesus name brother.

Nucc

Oct-13

Wow 62 years. My parents were married for 56 years and they passed away 6 months apart.   Much love back by the power of the Holy Spirit

In reply toRe: msg 1
Johanabraha1

Oct-14

Yep.  I feel the same.  Just here to say "hi".  But also here for something else.  We previously talked about the ability to chat together.  And i was at that stage into the dedicated server Discord and invited all over. 

But seems something is a hindrance there.  Nobody really told me what it was.  So in my perception it was my approach to just invite all over.  Even all the heathen and pigs enjoying their "mud" too.  Because I have to be a Light to them.  Of course the mud of the pigs can be a hindrance to God's Lambs. 

But on the internet there are various options.  Another way to actually chat together is to use the hangout ability in google mail.  This is a more closed experience between group members that is invited only.   It also have the option to do actually voice chatting and video chatting.  Maybe this was actually the place all were looking for. 

But maybe you have another option.  Because i do know that Delphi also has this ability to chat together in real time.  That can also be tried out. 

Nucc

Oct-14

Hi Johanabraha1

Paul's forum here is more a forum for Christian fellowship in God's Word IMV and I came here mostly for that and enjoyed the respite.  However, there came a point where I saw a red flag for my personal beliefs and out of respect for the fellowship here I left to avoid allowing SATAN to stir up things. 

I know the main people who come here love God which is why I dropped in to say hi.  

I'm more of a street Christian like beach preacher Ray Comfort I always have been only now as I age I do it way more often  online.  I have my own forum and if you wish to visit, you can PM me for the link.  

In reply toRe: msg 5
Johanabraha1

Oct-15

Nucc said:

Paul's forum here is more a forum for Christian fellowship in God's Word IMV and I came here mostly for that and enjoyed the respite.

Yep.  Christian Fellowship is important.  It is to be together to enjoy the Relationship that God died for.  Which Jesus had in mind.  Personal Relationship manifesting.

Mat. 18
20  For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

And the perspective Paul brought into play is of course to be edified by our Brothers and Sisters.  And to edify them too. 

1 Cor. 14
26 How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

However, there came a point where I saw a red flag for my personal beliefs and out of respect for the fellowship here I left to avoid allowing SATAN to stir up things.

Seems you saw some differences and didn't know how to handle it?  And they are still there?

I know the main people who come here love God which is why I dropped in to say hi.

Yep.  We Love God here.   But we engage on our differences without feeling they will be a hindrance.  If they are then we attack the "hindrance".  Which is of course of the satan, 

I'm more of a street Christian like beach preacher Ray Comfort I always have been only now as I age I do it way more often online.

Ok.  God specializes in individuality.  When we all pursue our calling we will all see the difference between everybody.  God is not into everything "has to be the same". 

I have my own forum and if you wish to visit, you can PM me for the link.

I also have some places on the internet that I have created for God.  Where I am just hosting Him.  They can be seen in my Delphi forum. 

https://forums.delphiforums.com/king

You are welcome to come over and visit or stay.   And I assume you will say the same to me. 

I don't really believe God is into "pm" and i am telling everybody that who is trying to be in "pm" with me. 

John 3
19  And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
In reply toRe: msg 6
PAULFROMNYS

Oct-15

I agree with Johan Nucc, if there be any hinderance to fellowship: attack it.  I recommend we leave disagreement with GOD for a time from Him.  Consider this from TAS.

If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from His love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being likeminded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. (Philippians 2:1,2 NIV)

The fellowship of the Spirit is the spirit of fellowship: but, again, it is positive. Fellowship is not a passive thing: it never can be a passive thing, because all the hosts of hell are out against it. If there is one thing that hell is against, it is the fellowship of the Holy Spirit, the fellowship of the people of God. Unceasingly, by any and every means, those evil powers will seek to destroy that fellowship, because that fellowship spells their final undoing. Therefore fellowship can never be a neutral, passive kind of thing. You have got to fight for it, you have got to stand for it, you have got to be positive about this. Let some rift go on, and just see the havoc that delay over putting that right will work! If you have the Spirit – and of course I am addressing those who are supposed to have the Spirit – you should know that, if you are out of joint with another member of the Body of Christ to which you belong, it is, as it is with a dislocation in the natural physical body: there is an ache, a perpetual ache.... By that inflammation and ache the Holy Spirit is giving a positive witness against this thing. But if you go on long enough, the Holy Spirit will withdraw and leave you to it, just because He is positive. He will not brook persistent negatives on these things; He just will not have it. He is going on and saying: “All right, if you are determined to stay there, you can do so. I am going on.” And there arises a very, very serious situation. That is, of course, grim and terrible. But it all gathers round this truth that the Holy Spirit is positive on the matter of fellowship.... We must challenge our hearts about this. The Holy Spirit, normally, is always positive – I could almost say aggressive. He is never negative, He is never neutral. If He has to pause, it means that He is waiting for something; for it is not His nature to do that – He would go on. May the Lord fill us with the mighty energy of His Spirit! 

Johanabraha1

Oct-15

Hi Brother. 

I have the idea something was a "hindrance" to you on Discord.  Maybe all the "worldliness" that I had to answer?

But what do you think about "hangout" of Google?  Or have you dropped the idea of real time conversations?

Johanabraha1

Oct-15

I agree with you too.  We have to fight against the evil spirits.

Eph. 5
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

But because the Babies of God tends to take it personal or even make it personal we now run from it.  This is not the right Attitude of God.   Because evil spirits are degrading our Brothers and Sisters.  And we should stand up against them.  Even in rebuking our Brothers and Sisters for doing wrong.  Because Disciplining them is Love.  Lack of Disciplining them is also lack of Godly Love. 

1 Tim. 5

20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.

Jesus said that we should follow right through to the end.  For their sake. 

Mat. 18

15  ¶Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
PAULFROMNYS

Oct-15

I was never able to get running in discord.  I'd like real time, maybe in the forum. chatroom.   Not familiar with any of the platforms, my online IQ is extremely low.