PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Valley of decision   Topics/all

Started Oct-15 by PAULFROMNYS; 39 views.
PAULFROMNYS

Oct-15

I think the best thought to present to those considering the possibility of GOD, and their response is:   Hebrews 11:6   But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Then if the drawing of GOD pricks their souls to inquire:  What does GOD((not man)) want or require of me??  ........................................................

Fred (fnorthrup)

Oct-15

PAULFROMNYS said:

Then if the drawing of GOD pricks their souls to inquire:  What does GOD((not man)) want or require of me?? 

We really need to know what God wants from us. This is revealed in Jeremiah 2:13. God only wants one thing, for us to come to Him, the fountain of living water and drink of Him. He is drinkable as the Spirit whom we can receive and enjoy simply by calling upon His name!

Jeremiah  2:13   For My people have committed two evils: / They have forsaken Me, / The fountain of living waters, / To hew out for themselves cisterns, / Broken cisterns, / Which hold no water.

Isaiah 12:3   Therefore you will draw water with rejoicing / From the springs of salvation,
12:4   And you will say in that day, / Give thanks to Jehovah; call upon His name! / Make His deeds known among the peoples; / Remind them that His name is exalted

God in Christ as the Spirit is our salvation. We can receive Him, drink Him, enjoy Him by opening our mouth and calling on His name. Lord Jesus! Lord Jesus! Lord Jesus, we love you Lord!!!!!

PAULFROMNYS

Oct-15

Yes dear brother, I'm hoping to get a response from a couple of posters in that valley.  We know as they are drawn a beautiful revelation of the gospel will be offered them.