PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

20 years   General Discussion

Started Oct-18 by PAULFROMNYS; 50 views.
PAULFROMNYS

Oct-18

It's been 20 years sinse I started this forum in the hope of Malachi 3:16-18 fellowship.  I'm beginning to think its gone about as far as it can.  I'm leaving it up in that hope for a season, but will cease trying to generate anything.  Much love to all, and may this prayer evermore be your experience:

May we grow in the love of Christ more and more into glorifying His presence.

Fred (fnorthrup)

Oct-19

Amen brother Paul. Much grace to you. May His word run and be glorified. I have enjoyed this forum greatly. Bless you brother and all that you set your hand to.

PAULFROMNYS

Oct-19

Thankyou my very best forum brother.   If you ever have a revelation or fresh understanding regarding body life, please share((or any other)).  Bless you and yours Fred, may we stand and press forward in Jesus name.

Fred (fnorthrup)

Oct-19

Please be encouraged Paul. Remember John's words:

Revelation  1:9   I John, your brother and fellow partaker in the tribulation and kingdom and endurance in Jesus

PAULFROMNYS

Oct-19

Yes, it may be from GOD what is upon me, in this respect = trust me and stop trying to do things.  

In reply toRe: msg 5
PAULFROMNYS

Oct-20

Well with an active Fred, and the appearance of Revsre, I'll continue posting TAS, and other things to perhaps stir up some Malachi 3:16-18 fellowship   :)

Fred (fnorthrup)

Oct-20

Amen. Good to stay flexible. 

PAULFROMNYS

Oct-20

Yeah, almost got whiplash from this one  :)