PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

What's being said?   General Discussion

Started Oct-26 by PAULFROMNYS; 56 views.
PAULFROMNYS

Oct-26

I thought it good since the bulk of this forum is currently given to excerpts from T. Austin Sparks teachings and exhortations; that it might be good to give a short concise comment about what is being said therein.  I will endeavor to do so, and hope others will also.    

Fred (fnorthrup)

Oct-27

Amen, it is good to keep the focus, to keep our eye on the prize. Today, God is shining to gather His chosen people so that they may be built up into the Body of Christ, usher in the kingdom, and consummate the New Jerusalem. Praise the Lord we are living in such a time.

PAULFROMNYS

Oct-27

Yes, we may not know the day, or hour, but Jesus expressed frustration to those who did not know the times.

Fred (fnorthrup)

Oct-28

Amen Paul. We are not in darkness. We are the children light and even are light. No one who knows the Lord should be clueless regarding the age and times we are living in. Jesus is building His church.

Ephesians  5:8   For you were once darkness but are now light in the Lord; walk as children of light
 5:9   (For the fruit of the light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth),
 5:10   Proving what is well pleasing to the Lord

PAULFROMNYS

Oct-28

Amen your amen   :)