PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

John chapter 6 fellowship   Bible discussions/all

Started Nov-14 by PAULFROMNYS; 27 views.
PAULFROMNYS

Nov-14

John 6:43-45  Jesus therefore answered and said unto them, Murmur not among yourselves. No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day. It is written in the prophets, And they shall be all taught of God. Every man therefore that hath heard, and hath learned of the Father, cometh unto me.

In reply toRe: msg 1
PAULFROMNYS

Nov-14

There is no redeeming power of GOD by any means but through His Son by faith.  This totally unmerited outpouring of love and saving power has no other reality.  All men have apart from Jesus Christ is their own religious thoughts and actions, and I think we all know how vain and corrupt even the best of that is. Think of this:   Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.