PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

John chapter 6 fellowship   Bible discussions/all

Started Nov-16 by PAULFROMNYS; 43 views.
PAULFROMNYS

Nov-16

John 6:46-51  Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life. I am that bread of life. Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead. This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die. I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

In reply toRe: msg 1
PAULFROMNYS

Nov-16

This bread is the Word of GOD spoken and received as given with the power and nature((love for GOD)) to stand therein.  It is only in the person of our Lord Jesus Christ, and can only be apprehended through believing the gospel.

Fred (fnorthrup)

Nov-16

PAULFROMNYS said:

This bread is the Word of GOD spoken and received as given with the power and nature((love for GOD)) to stand therein.

"

“Not that anyone has seen the Father” (John 6:46)… “If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and henceforth you know Him and have seen Him.” (John 14:7) … “He who eats Me” (John 6:57)

The tree of life in Genesis has nothing to do with apples. It is a sign, signifying God presenting Himself to man as food. God created man a vessel to receive Him and contain Him as life. The tree of life is God Himself.

“I am the life” John 14:6b) “I am the Vine” (John 15:1) A vine is a tree that is parallel to the ground and easily accessible. Christ is the tree of life, to be received, I.e., eaten by His believers.

Christ in His incarnated, physical form, cannot be eaten, I.e., received into us. (Sorry Catholics) Therefore in John 6:63 He explains, “It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words which I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.”

In resurrection He became a life-giving Spirit. (1 Corinthians 15:45)

Now He is the bread of life, the living bread to be received, enjoyed, and experienced by us through the word. Praise the Lord!!! We must see this!

PAULFROMNYS

Nov-16

Amen, as a Father raises a child in a relationship of trust and love, He puts forth issues of life, and His Son ingests them, and His life is formed therein.  We are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus unto good works.  Also I will write my laws in their minds and in their hearts.  We receive this in the love, trust, and reverence of our Lord Jesus Christ, there is no other way. = by faith = didn't I tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of GOD.