PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Showing himself that he is GOD   General Discussion

Started Nov-23 by PAULFROMNYS; 49 views.
PAULFROMNYS

Nov-23

As the nations are brought ever more tightly under the control of central governments, the desire for one government of the world will brighten the hearts of unregenerate men in the hope of peace and unity.  The government will be established, and recognized by all((except believers)).  Ascending to the throne of absolute power over all the earth will be the anti-Christ((I have a name in mind)).  He will vent his rage upon believers, and Israel as the world shouts in unison: give us our world leader, their blood be upon us. So for a very short terrible time, the devil incarnate will wield absolute power in the affairs of men, showing himself that he is GOD. 

marvinlzinn1

Nov-26

It all depends on where the power comes from that people accept. Worst is when they want power for themselves, like Adolf Hitler.

PAULFROMNYS

Nov-26

Yes, I'm looking at the possibility of world unity, and what that means to believers.   Men were unified in Genesis 11:6-8  And the Lord said, Behold, the people is one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do. Go to, let us go down, and there confound their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech. So the Lord scattered them abroad from thence upon the face of all the earth: and they left off to build the city.  So GOD forbade unity because the whole purpose of life and creation was to know Him, and through the knowledge be saved into the eternal fellowship of His love.   Now as the world again is on a path of unity under the power and dictates establishing governments as increasingly the arbiter in the affairs of men.  We are told that before our Lord Jesus returns there will be a short terrible time where the anti-Christ exercises such power.  Since the power of the left to establish central governments with the ability to govern against the will of the governed we can discern that it is of our enemy.  Also it's no secret that there is a latent hatred of Christianity and Israel at the heart of the leftist movements.  We know what power that is.

PAULFROMNYS

Nov-26

Also welcome Marvin, it's good to hear from you.  As you can see the forum is very quiet, were it not for Fred I'd be doing it alone as a daily devotional.  If we'd in simple childlike faith converse among ourselves as in the presence of our Lord Jesus and our Father, I believe we could be established increasingly in the reality of Malachi 3:16-18  Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name. And they shall be mine, saith the Lord of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him. Then shall ye return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth him not.

marvinlzinn1

Nov-26

YES! Learn from the right source as God designed, not false religions Satan crams in any way he can by human desires. The most worship in the world now is money.

"Love of money is the root of all evil." 1 Timothy 6:10

marvin

PAULFROMNYS

Nov-27

Amen, the source of what we do is the foundational issue = it is either GOD in Christ, or it is vain and corrupted at best.  The love of money is the love to do what I want, when I want.  That would be OK if we were loving and righteous of ourselves, but we know what GOD has said about that.