PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Romans chapter 7 fellowship   Bible discussions/belief

Started Apr-7 by PAULFROMNYS; 9 views.
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-7

7:21-24   I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man: But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

In reply toRe: msg 1
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-7

As long as we're flesh, this old self life with the god which captivated it will contend with us in our desire for GOD.  Increasingly our Lord shows His victory in those yielding to Him by faith, and the new creation becomes ever more the reality of our souls through the love of GOD which is in Christ Jesus.  The situation described in these verses is born aqgain believer receiving revelation as to his place in these things resulting in an ever deepening surrender to the life GOD has provided for him through His gospel = Christ in us:   To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: