PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Romans chapter 7 fellowship   Bible discussions/belief

Started Apr-8 by PAULFROMNYS; 8 views.
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-8

7:23-24  O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

In reply toRe: msg 1
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-8

The flesh, that old self centered life that went down in the waters of baptism, is with us as long as were alive in this world.  It is the portal through which devils attempt: did GOD say, in born again believers on the basis of past experiences and their own perception of present experiences.  All genuine born again believers struggle, in some measure, with this through their walk here in this world.  Most all are hindered from ministering in the full power of Christ being their life, and much wood, hay, and stubble comes with them to judgment.  Precious few fully overcome, and the presence of Jesus Christ is what people experience through them,  These have much gold, silver, and precious jewels on that day.