PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Hebrews devotional   Topics/all

Started Apr-10 by PAULFROMNYS; 76 views.
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-10

1:5    For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

This is exactly what our Lord Jesus Christ purchased for us.

In reply toRe: msg 1
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-10

3:14  For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

In reply toRe: msg 2
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-10

4:16  Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

In reply toRe: msg 3
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-11

5:12-14    For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

In reply toRe: msg 4
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-11

7:19   For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope did; by the which we draw nigh unto God.

In reply toRe: msg 5
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-11

7:28   For the law maketh men high priests which have infirmity; but the word of the oath, which was since the law, maketh the Son, who is consecrated for evermore.

In reply toRe: msg 4
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-13

6:16-19  For men verily swear by the greater: and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife. Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath:That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and stedfast, and which entereth into that within the veil;

In reply toRe: msg 7
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-13

8:10-12  For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest. For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.

In reply toRe: msg 8
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-13

9:10  Which stood only in meats and drinks, and divers washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed on them until the time of reformation.

In reply toRe: msg 9
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-13

9:24   For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us: