PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

1 Timothy devotional   Topics/all

Started Apr-25 by PAULFROMNYS; 54 views.
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-25

1:15-16   This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief. Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

In reply toRe: msg 1
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-25

2:14   And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

Which presents a question:  which is better; to be deceived into disobedience, or to knowingly disobey?  I believe Adam went because his love for Eve was greater than that for GOD at that time.

In reply toRe: msg 2
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-25

3:16    And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

In reply toRe: msg 3
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-25

4:10    For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

I wonder what that means??

In reply toRe: msg 4
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-25

4:13    Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.

In reply toRe: msg 5
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-25

6:11   But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.