PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS|Malachi 3:16-18/Bible talk

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

1 Peter devotional   Topics/all

Started Apr-28 by PAULFROMNYS; 77 views.
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-28

1:6-9   Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations: That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ: Whom having not seen, ye love; in whom, though now ye see him not, yet believing, ye rejoice with joy unspeakable and full of glory: Receiving the end of your faith, even the salvation of your souls.

In reply toRe: msg 1
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-28

1:21   Who by him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

Real faith and belief are not things we develop, they are a person we live through.

1 John 4:9    In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.

Galatians 2:20    I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

In reply toRe: msg 2
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-28

2:4-5    To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

In reply toRe: msg 3
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-28

2:12    Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.

In reply toRe: msg 4
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-28

2:20    For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

In reply toRe: msg 5
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-28

3:15    But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:

In reply toRe: msg 6
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-28

3:21   The like figure whereunto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by the resurrection of Jesus Christ:

In reply toRe: msg 7
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-28

4:2   That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to the will of God.

In reply toRe: msg 8
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-28

4:6   For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

In reply toRe: msg 9
PAULFROMNYS

Apr-28

4:16    Yet if any man suffer as a Christian, let him not be ashamed; but let him glorify God on this behalf.