PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

The Thief and the Shephard.    General Discussion

Started 1/26/21 by Johanabraha1; 1654 views.
Johanabraha1

1/29/21

Fred (fnorthrup) said:

This is difficult to understand as I have never heard this expression.

Sure.  You should not try to understand the Word of God with your intellect.  Or "natural ability"  It should be Revealed. 

1 Cor. 2
10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
  11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.
  12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Fred (fnorthrup)

1/29/21

Johanabraha1 said:

PS.  You have asked such penetrating questions that I and make very good use of it.

I ask short and pointed questions in hope of a concise answer with supporting verses. Your response is a bit long with many points and links, all of which I looked up. 

So I gather that the restoration of God's family is a favorite topic of yours? Of course, all true believers are begotten of God.

John 1:12-13 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the authority to become children of God, to those who believe into His name, Who were begotten not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

The organic aspect of salvation (salvation in the divine life) is a great matter in the Scriptures and would make for a wonderful forum topic. Many believers, IMO, confuse the judicial aspect, what Christ accomplished by His death, with the organic aspect of salvation, what Christ accomplished by His resurrection. However, the Bible distinguishes clearly between these two aspects. 

By His death we are redeemed and reconciled to God, and by His resurrection we were regenerated,  we are being transformed, and we will be glorified. This is wonderful!

Romans 5:10 For if we, being enemies, were reconciled to God through the death of His Son, much more we will be saved in His life, having been reconciled,

1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has regenerated us unto a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Johanabraha1

1/30/21

Fred (fnorthrup) said:

I ask short and pointed questions in hope of a concise answer with supporting verses.

Yep.  They were very "pointed".  And I felt the Leading of God to make good use of them.  But seems my "naughty" Son was not prepared to walk in the Light of God and removed His "rebuke".  Seems it hid home. 

https://forums.delphiforums.com/sanctification/messages/?msg=88.62

So I am now also asking some "pointed" questions.  About that post of mine that was changed.  Because the rebuke there is removed.  Which to me is most likely done by the owner of that forum who is in charge of the forum controls.  But in doing that revealed his evil spirit of strife just some more.  As evil spirits take the mind under its control to do what is contrary to good mind also. 

What is important there is to see the Way of God in doing this.  In His Light.  Where all are looking on.  Just as Paul taught and also did. 

Gal. 2
11 But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed.
  12 For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision.
  13 And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.
  14 But when I saw that they walked not uprightly according to th
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Johanabraha1

1/30/21

After that specific post on the "rebuke" of my Son I will go on now with the rest of your post that is more about me and you being together. 

Fred (fnorthrup) said:

Your response is a bit long with many points and links, all of which I looked up.

Seems you were really interested?

Fred (fnorthrup) said:

So I gather that the restoration of God's family is a favorite topic of yours? Of course, all true believers are begotten of God. John 1:12-13 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the authority to become children of God, to those who believe into His name, Who were begotten not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

you are totally right here.  All of us are in the Family of God.  From all the thousands of different groups in which the Family of God is divided from one another by an evil spirit of strife.  Where the "bosses" and their evil doctrines are chosen above God who is our Father. 

1 Cor. 3
 1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal,even  as unto babes in Christ.
  2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.
  3 For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal?
 4 For while one saith, I am of Paul; and another, I am of Apollos; are ye not carnal?
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
PAULFROMNYS

1/30/21

You do understand that here in the forum we do not see your life, nor know how the order of GOD is between us.  When you take a place of supposed intimacy with our Lord here in this setting, you naturally arouse that reality of testing every spirit.  We all know, and have experience with the folly of ourselves in the presence of a Holy GOD, and could easily project ourselves from that vantage point to others, but that would be the height of folly.   Our Mother is the body of Christ under the full sway of her head, and there is no presumption, strife, nor debate forthcoming from her, only life pertaining to the reality of every member in His knowledge of who they are. 

Johanabraha1

2/2/21

PAULFROMNYS said:

You do understand that here in the forum we do not see your life,

Sure, my Son.   Presently this is the case.  But of course foreseen by God and corrected by Him too. 

God Lives in His Light.  This is basically the "public used as His Place"  You will see the same in His first appearance.  In "publicly" speaking and living His Life right there in "public".  Taking that space for Himself. Because He created it for Himself.  Where all can see Him, hear Him and look at His Life.  Totally in The Light of God.  Perfectly Transparent.    Because He is Perfectly Holy He can live like that. 

John 3 
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. 
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

And of course when you enter Bride or Wife Life with God you have to Live as He Lived when He was on earth.  A Bride or Wife of God has no "private life".   A Bride or Wife of God has died completely to human life.  And are Living in God's Light in Public.  Totally Transparent too.  And thus totally Holy too.  Which of course is a Godly Creation by Himself.  As no human have that Ability to be Holy as God is Holy. 

https://www.facebook.com/johan.abrahams.50767/posts/243547780678675?__tn__=%2CO

In these times we live in we have the ability to bring that live to everybody on the Internet.  If there is a Bride of God living in public then obviously the very public She lives in is the witness of Her Existence. 

In my own specific situation as a Bride that entered Bride-Life 20 years ago that 20 years were Lived in public.  And everybody in my hometown of Robertson is wittnessed to that.  For the last 10 years this Life was lived in the suburb of Robertson, Nkqubela.  Because according to The Word you have to be persecuted by your hometown and rejected by them. 

And after my persecution and rejection I started Living in public in the community of Nkqubela that is a black Xhosa community.   And because they are mainly a poor community most of them use the free section of Facebook.  And I automatically had to enter there too.  And everything that happened and was said is documented there.  Thus my Life as a Bride and Wife of God are visible to all on the Internet. 

https://www.facebook.com/johan.abrahams.50767/grid?lst=100050703633229%3A100050703633229%3A1597208753

Of course this is also in The Light of God.  Meaning this will now be linked to my community for them to see and to witness to the Truth of what I said. 

https://www.facebook.com/johan.abrahams.50767/posts/243547780678675?comment_id=245581110475342&__cft__[0]=AZXDT2LoAkHgAn4Maq6FP6QapRG8kfcKEkGT1JYSYo85lm6ZkcLHOlbKnDGFfFAt-b971Rr488OE0WiEngxoi1bltP4Lf9WmhmTbGyg3KWldfPEu8Azc6Pw3uIJOIQnNHv0&__tn__=R]-R

Total Transparent.  Or as God said it.  In His Light were we have to learn to live.   In Front of everybody. 

John 3 
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message
Johanabraha1

2/2/21

PAULFROMNYS said:

When you take a place of supposed intimacy with our Lord here in this setting, you naturally arouse that reality of testing every spirit.

Sure, my Son.   This is Word of God. 

1 Thess. 5
19 Quench not the Spirit.
  20 Despise not prophesyings.
  21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

That the Ultimate "testing" is of course in your closet between you and your Father.  Because every other testing involving the human mind and its opinions is useless in connection with God. 

1 Cor. 2
  12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
...[Message truncated]
View Full Message