PAULFROMNYS

Bible talk

Hosted by PAULFROMNYS

Based on Malachi 3:16-18 I believe the Lord will harken to us as we consider his word together.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

I Cor 14 fellowship   Topics/belief

Started Aug-12 by PAULFROMNYS; 127 views.
JS5777

Aug-20

Eph 5:26  That he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word,
Eph 5:27  That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

The "washing of water by the word" is where the Life of God dwelling in our hearts, under the impact of His presence, sweeps away anything and everything that does not conform to the Word of God, thereby fulfilling His redemptive purpose within us of restoring us back to His image and likeness.

Just as was His purpose for us in the beginning.

All of the creation in the earth is groaning and waiting for the manifestation of THAT reality.

Shalom,

JS5777

PAULFROMNYS

Aug-20

Yes, games are not a good thing, and point to inner issues.  I was addicted to them.  They are like a drug, acting as a crutch to deal with inner fires.  They provide a time of separation from the afflicting power, but serve only To hinder, even prevent the death of them((afflicting powers)) into the Son of GOD.  

In reply toRe: msg 5
PAULFROMNYS

Aug-20

Yes, the washing of the Word in the person of the Word takes us out of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, and establishes us in the tree of life.  The Word discerns between soul((our best efforts)) and spirit((Christ in us as LORD)).