Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 72842 views.
Kattlyn Raven (cindykat325)
Staff

I started a new game (only at level 11 at the moment) but looking for some Android friends. I play as Katt ID# a1281222.

achristine72

Nov-6

I had to reset my phone and lost all my friends. Am now in search of new ones. I am on level 87 and go by Artina. My # is a1291937. Please feel free to add me. I am just about on everyday and always gift giving.

Werecatqueen

Nov-18

Had to hard reset my phone due to freezing issues, and in the process, my baby game got eaten by void elementals.

My new android game ID is a130025 playing as Gatekeeper Iss'ao

Susanna502MC

Nov-20

I think I have you on my Susanna game as Queen Meliora. Is that the one that is gone?

Werecatqueen

Nov-21

Yes that one got eaten by void elementals 

Eaglebeak904

Nov-25

Okay this wierd, my name is pamela y also. I also have 2 games open and am just starting because the one I was playing for 6 yrs go frozen about 3 or 4 weeks ago and no help in the near and maybe not so near future.  Anyway since my old game on my iPad is kaput I only have about a month play but do play everyday.  I need friends.  Do you know if we can only friend players on the same operating system? I bought a standby tablet from Walmart for under $90 till I can resume on original one on iPad.   I love my iPad.  Anyway, my ID now is a1295501. Can I send u an invite?  Thanking u in advance.

pammy

Robert (amf368)

Nov-25

I have two android games and will send you and invite from each. Pretty2 is Kindle Android and cutiepie is straight Android.

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Nov-28

Hi wave!!

This is Debbie from the Consortium, and I am seeking some help please!! 
I need Android players who have extra Raven Eggs to share. There is a player who would like to craft the Little Raven Pet. bird

If you feel you are in a position to help, please send me a PM, and we can exchange information.

Thank you so very much for helping us out!! We so greatly appreciate your generosity and support!! relaxed

Debbie 

misstracy22

Nov-29

Hi, 

I’ve sent a PM, please read.

Thanks Tracy-consortium

Robert (amf368)

Nov-29

I hopefully have replied to your PM and Debbie's, if not let me know. There is a ongoing reply/login glitch that when you click reply it takes you away from what your doing and makes you relog in, even through your already logged in, then it does not take you back to where you were.