Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 90426 views.
TLB2 (nvrsdiwsgd)

Dec-25

If anyone is looking for more friends, my young nephew just started playing again. a1309011

Plays a dj. Im sure he will accept any invites! Thanks

achristine72

Jan-3

I have played a long time on my Android phone, but just recently got a tablet for Christmas and have started another game. In need of new friends please. The name I go by on it is AC. My id# is a1311263. Thanks.

Werecatqueen

Jan-18

My baby game needs some friends...too little HOS's to do during downtime

ID is a1300275 and playing as Gatekeeper Iss'ao

GranmaTyraII

Jan-20

Thank you. My last Kindle broke down,probably from playing in and around  the castle too much. I lost all my progress and all my friends.

In reply toRe: msg 273
GranmaTyraII

Jan-20

My new id is a1306937. All are welcome to reply. I play every day and gift as many times as I can.

evilcookie6

Jan-29

sending you an invite, game name is cookielady.  I also just switched to Kindle from PC.  ID is a1315901 if others would like to add

BJApple

Jan-29

I will send you a request.  My game name is BAPPLE.

evilcookie6

Jan-29

thank you, I appreciate it!

I have eggs, some to share. I am new to this chatting, never did. I like to swap gifts also whenever I can. My number is a1231173. 

I'll do what I can. Always so to help. I'm now JustJohn66 and number is a1231173.