Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 105432 views.
In reply toRe: msg 301
Robert (amf368)

Apr-2

it is spring event time again. I am posting my game id's for players who need another room to play or friend to gift.  I accept all friend requests. I have four android games Pretty2-a1123056, is my oldest and has almost 300 friends so return gifting is slow. Cutiepie-a1283792, is my second game only 121 friends.

Fred-a1322445 and Wendy1-a987142 are baby games and are only at level 14, but both have a spring room open.  Both are still under 20 friends.

I have seen no sign of the update for android yet. It is 11:30 AM eastern standard daylight saving time on April 2, 2020. 

BJApple

Apr-2

Hi Robert

I am gifting while I am not feeling good.  I haven't seen the update either.

I have a question.  There are so many spring rooms.  How do you plan to deal with that.  Will new players only get this update or do they get the previous ones?  I would only change the room that has 3 HOS with the new one.  Let me know what you think.  Betty

Robert (amf368)

Apr-2

all players will have to download the spring update when available to play the event. once the event starts anyone who has not downloaded the update will not be able to access there friends room, and there spring HOS will still not work. Google is usually a day or two behind because of there approval process. PC updates do not have to be approved by a third party, only Elephant games and BF.

Apple was fast at approving there platform update. I have no idea how I am going to balance the rooms.  Till the event starts I am going to display the new room so everyone knows I got the update. 

dollymix16

Apr-3

Thank you for your help

MsRAINDROPS

Apr-4

Hey there I'm looking for friends in Midnight castle.. add me ? ID a1319708

Tamriel

Apr-5

Hi guys, I play as Tamriel  and I'm calling out for a few new friends as a lot of my old ones have given up the ghost!  My code is a959780. I try to gift twice daily.. So as to cover all equally . Look forward to seeing you around the castle! 

Taznut05

Apr-5

Hi

Looking for SE friends, play as Mrs T, a1316315

ty

Taznut05

Apr-5

Hi

I'm looking for SE friends too.

a1316315 Mrs T.

Ty

In reply toRe: msg 309
Robert (amf368)

Apr-5

I am taking all friends. send me an invite. I have four Android games. my id's are pretty2-a1123056, cutiepie-a1283792, fred-1322445, and wendy1-a987142. all rooms will be set to Spring room one for the CC.

USNRetired94

Apr-6

Is the update available for Kindle Fire? I have looked in the App Store but haven't seen an update. Howere, I have several friends who say the have room 4 open. There also is no avatar so I'm thinking they have one of the new ones. I would sure like to get started as it's the 4th day of the CC.