Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 112812 views.
Dot (aussieDot1)

Apr-27

Hi Kimbo,

Thank you for your invite.  Happy to accept.  My gifting turn around is roughly 3 days but sometimes real life gets in the way and I may miss a day or 2 of gifting - which blows my turn- around out. 

Just a thought re Mrs T (taznut).  Mrs T is a long time player of this game and she is/was looking for Event friends.  These are occasional friends who play the HOS in their friends rooms but they do NOT gift nor do they expect gifts to be sent to them.  Access to the HOS is what an Event friend needs.  An Event friend is a player who is on your friend list for the duration of the Event - sometimes they remain and MAY become a regular friend with gifting.  Most times they will leave your game after the Event is over or they remain on your game but there is usually no gifting or only an occasional gift.  They are not looking for anymore regular gifting friends.  OR they only play at Event times so don't want to disappoint anyone by not gifting regularly.  So often they do not have a wish list up.

Just play Mrs T's rooms for the Event (as she will be playing the HOS in your rooms) and see what eventuates after the Event is over.

Enjoy the Spring Event and have fun in MC..

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

PamelaY

May-2

Hi Everyone,

I just got my new friend ID transferred by Big Fish. I need friends please! My new Friend ID is a1334465 (Pam in game). (The old one was a1322596). Thanks in advance!

Hopefully this will be the last time I have to had an ID transferred for a while! 

Regards,

Pam

BJApple

May-3

Sending you an invite.  BAPPLE

Susanna502MC

May-3

Pam

Invite sent from my Juliana game.

Dot (aussieDot1)

May-3

Hi Pam,

I am a friend on your old number.  Thank you for the update on your game.  Sent invite to new number.  I will delete the old one. 

Take care.

Dot sunglasses  earth_asia

Hey peopleseses, looking for Just John, please contact me, thanks.    Riddler

twitchn77

May-16

Hi! I'm twitchn ?? Game ID a1322518, sorry to but in , but don't know what else to do, to make a long story short my tablet is slow and not a whole lot of memory, I have a new droid ordered and was wondering how to get my, this game, on the new tablet, was once on level 95 but seem to have lost that so started over. Don't really want to do that again.

BJApple

May-16

Customer service will be able help you.  I don't know if they can help with your older game unless you have the number.  When you get your new device start a new game then give CS the new game I'd and the old game I'd.  Remember to answer every message from CS.  Your friends will be lost in the transfer so write down their ID#.  I am your friend so I will watch for the new info.  There are other players who may offer advice.  I have never actually transferred a game so if they offer clearer advice feel free to follow it.  BAPPLE

twitchn77

May-17

Thanks it will probably be in a week or so, orders are a little slower these days