Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 185032 views.
DobieMom

Jan-29

Finally got my game moved to my new tablet.  My user name is 1TenNin  #a1379300.  Sending out new invites to my previous friends but would love any others.  

RBL37

Feb-4

Hey guys! Recently started playing again on my android device and decided to look for friends (other than Just John - who actually gifted me!). I play regularly and will reciprocate any gifts. Thx! RBL a1075912

In reply toRe: msg 456
Susanna502MC

Feb-13

Susanna502MC said: (1/23/21)

Sorry about just disappearing for a while. The last couple of weeks have been unbelievable. Probably will continue to concentrate on my PC games (Ginger Sue and Navy Blue). Just playing catchup for now. I cut back to only one Android game a while back (Susanna axxxx819). We'll see how it goes.

Well, still in a funk. By the time I do gifts in 3 games I'm just not motivated to play. Decided to pause all but one PC game (Ginger Sue) and see if that helps.

lilredhood51

Feb-24

be patient. i dropped my tablet on the floor and the battery blew up. i had to get a new one. i asked elephant to migrate my old game to the new tablet some time in january when the winter event was still going on. they said it would be in the next week. i kept checking when i saw the orange  circle. then one day anabel was in her halloween garb and i got a huge update and my game was back. 

In reply toRe: msg 460
Moonki

Feb-24

I play on my iPad - and just got the new update. I received an android tablet as part of a promotion and thought I’d start a new game. I’ve got to having a room, and would love a few friends. I gift daily and hopefully will get a room for the spring event that I will keep open.

I play as Windki (my cats are Moonki and Windki) and my # is

a1388526.

Moonki

In reply toRe: msg 461
Gardenbird

Mar-11

There is something I don't understand and hope someone can enlighten me.   

I have 70 friends , but there are at least 10 of them that I cannot gift to.  I can tap away as much as I like, they just don't open so that I can gift.   They are sometimes in place in alphabetical order or sometimes right at the end.

I feel real bad that I can't gift, but don't know if it is something they have done to make sure they don't get gifts, or something I have done wrong to make their entry freeze up. 

Hope someone can tell me.

Gardenbird

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Mar-11

Hi my dear friend!

I responded to your PM...and I am more then happy to answer this question as well....as we catch up, via our PM.

Although I have no doubt our many very thoughtful, helpful, experienced players of the MC Delphi Family will love to assist and answer your question right here!!

Debbie two_hearts

LvlSlgr

Mar-11

Hi Gardenbird,

It sounds as if Debbie may have answered your question via a PM to you. However, I'll respond here so that others who may have the same question can also see the answer. Most likely your friends that you can't gift don't have anything on their wishlist. You may have noticed that the ones you're able to gift have an arrow ">" in a circle to the far-right of their game name. That indicates they have something on their wishlist and you're able to flip their "card" to see their wishlist and gift them. If they don't have the ">" then you can't flip their card because their wishlist is empty. 

Good luck with the game!

In reply toRe: msg 461
Moonki

Mar-12

Please note the change. My # is a1388516. I just had cataract surgery on my right eye and need my left eye done, so maybe I’ll stop misreading numbers. Moonki

In reply toRe: msg 1
Zenzalei

Mar-13

BFG transferred my progress to my new account. Yay!

New account is Zenzalei a1387462.

Please feel free to remove my old account from your friends list if it is on there. The old account has the Red Riding Hood avatar. I cannot access it, so RIP a640637.

I see some are on level 106, so I have some catching up to do from level 102--see you at the Castle!