Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 192937 views.
In reply toRe: msg 466
Zenzalei

Mar-18

Bumping this up. I had about 40 friends in my old game but I can't remember all the names and cannot access my old game to get them. I am happy to re-add old friends and add new friends.  a1387462

• Edited March 18, 2021 8:20 pm  by  Zenzalei
Riddler (Riddler01)

Mar-20

I have you as friend, fairly recently, but I still can't gift you, or even get your Av to spin or move at all. I play on a Kindle.  Riddler. (Been playing a loooong time now) 

Riddler (Riddler01)

Mar-20

Me also, have messenger some of my friends to ask, and tell them why I have not gifted them. I have about 6 or 7 that I can't gift.    Riddler!

lilredhood51

Mar-22

i saw that you were on the invited list. i don't know why kindle and android can't gift. must be a game glitch. don't worry about gifting. i don't usually have stuff on my gift list.  if i do it's the stamp swap and i don't expect everyone to gift me them.

Riddler (Riddler01)

Mar-23

I'm just used to always gifting. Been playing a very long time, have way more than enough everything. Just couldn't get your Av to spin. Thank you for letting me know.

Riddler

Riddler (Riddler01)

Mar-23

Hey Gardenbird, you are on my friends list and I have no problem gifting you I keep a spreadsheet on all my friends so gift giving is consistent with the amount and times allowed. Right now I seem to have a high number of friends either on a break, or cannot be gifted for any reason except that they don't respond at all, for over a month now, or their light is red. I am about to delete those that will not spin and have no reason. I need some new friends. You are one of my good guys and I will continue to gift you, I hope I accept gifts as I always have item in my wish list, and play all the time when not at work, or on my Harely, which I ride every day, that is my prime transportation.       Riddler

RBL37

Mar-23

Hi Guys! Player RBL here! First let me say THANK YOU for accepting my invites and sending me invites. Your generosity has been unbelievable. My tablet crashed on Monday afternoon/evening - the same time I started having problems opening my Google Play Store apps. After the fact, I found out Google sent out a bad update to their Android System WebView update. This update was wreaking havoc for many beginning yesterday afternoon and Google did an update to fix it. Unfortunately this occurred after my tablet had frozen. Its now stuck in a recovery boot loop. I don't have high hopes for recovering anything on it. Those implications are not something I'm even willing to think about right now. 

The good news is that I have all of your Player IDs written down and will send out invites once I'm back. I also take screenshots (saved on my SD card) of my game screens (including level, # of diamonds, etc.) every couple of days as I read about so many players having problems with their games and losing it all. Hopefully my SD card survived unaffected. I have no idea what Support will or won't do and have no idea how long working all of this out (including possibly purchasing a new tablet) will take. Fingers crossed I'll be able to get my game/parts of it back.

I appreciate all of your wishlist gifts and have a list of 16 players that I would have paid back in the last 24 hrs had I not had this problem. I'll pay you back!! Promise! For now, please wait on gifting me. I'm trying to get this resolved. Thx for your patience! L

Riddler (Riddler01)

Mar-23

And I might also mention that all my friends are either Kindle or Android, and they do spin and accept gifts. Are you kindle or android? I do know it won't let you gift from one type to another, like android to pc, or I products or whatever. You can only gift to the same type of group as your using, example android to android, or pc to pc  etc.

Riddler

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Mar-23

Oh I sent you a link to the forum but you are already here - awesome :)

RBL37

Mar-24

Yes! I figured it out after the fact...Thank you for the link though! L