Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 190146 views.
Gardenbird

Mar-24

I was half way through a message and it threw me out.  I'll start again.

I have been playing exactly one year, started 23/3/20 the day lockdown started in the UK.  You were my first friend apart from John, so I think of you with affection for being no. 1.  I try to gift 3 times a day and have 60 friends who ask for gifts, which mean I get round to everyone about every 4 days.  Not always. My 70 friends have just turned up. I think I only invited about 15 of them but they all tend to stay, which is fine by me. I delete the red dot friends every now and then but then others turn up, so I do hover between 60 -  70 friends,  I don't think I want too many more. The CE I had nearly 100 and I just couldn't get round all the rooms,   I don't look at the forum on a regular basis, it's mostly only when I have a question or want to find some info. that I log in. 

Gardenbird

lilredhood51

Mar-24

i never thought about doing that. my last tablet fell on the floor and blew up. apparently it hit just right causing the battery to explode. i will start taking screen shots of my game on  regular basis. when i did get my game back from elephant i did have everything back that i had and then some. they gave me back more gold that i had.  and lots more pet food too. elephant game takes care of their players

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Mar-24

lilredhood51 said:

apparently it hit just right causing the battery to explode

Holy smokes!

RBL37

Mar-24

WoW! That's terrible!! Thankfully my destruction was a little less eventful but stressful nonetheless. My whole life was on that tablet so we'll see - it's going in to get "evaluated" today to see if anything is salvageable. Fingers crossed, once I get a new one or resurrect the old one I'll get everything squared away. It gives me hope as they were able to restore yours. I did the screenshots as a backup just so I could keep track. I had just purchased diamonds too so thankfully that's on there. In the beginning it just bothered me that so many said they lost everything! I've played this off & on for 4 years and get nauseated at the thought of starting over... L

In reply toRe: msg 481
Myelle (Myelle01)

Mar-24

I lost a game then got it back under a new ID. Now, I need friends to play with. I don’t have access to my lost game and I don’t remember who my friends were on that game. Come play with me at a1390977. I promise to have the seasonal rooms up and to gift when I can.

missihMC

Mar-25

Hi Android players!  I had to get a new kindle.  My game name is the same: missih but my ID is a1391724.

Because I lost my entire friends list, I'm happy to get any new requests.  Thank you!

Have fun in the castle,

Michelle

DorceAn

Mar-28

I just sent a friends request, have a new android tab A and need friends.

Am trying to add my name to the friends list here but havent figured out how to do that yet.

DorceAn

Mar-28

I just sent you a friends request. Ive been playing for years but have just gotten an android tab A and have no friends.

Not on the master friends list for androids but am for PC

Grandy909

Mar-29

I'm trying to figure it out, too. I'm a1378952 and in need of friends. I would appreciate any friend requests.

Thanks! 

Erin7770

Mar-30

I'll friend you. I just re downloaded my android game, and all of my friends are gone. My number is a1098806. 

Erin