Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 218769 views.
In reply toRe: msg 495
Riddler (Riddler01)

Apr-12

I read somewhere that you have to go in and change an item in your room(s) and also in your wish list for when there is an up date. Then you change them back, not sure.  Riddler01

Riddler (Riddler01)

Apr-12

By the way, very interesting name, where does it come from?   Riddler01

In reply toRe: msg 500
Grimwald

Apr-21

My mother needs some new friends on her Android game as well.

Thanks,
Grim

April 29 - Removing my mom's friend id. She says she has enough friends for the time being. Thanks to everyone who added her!

• Edited April 29, 2021 4:10 pm  by  Grimwald
In reply toRe: msg 501
Moonki

Apr-22

Just a reminder to al who were kind enough to friend Windki. My tablet is down. As we are in lockdown until late May, I cannot get it fixed. If I’m still isobel, please DO NOT SEND GIFTS. If my room is open. Please play in it. Hopefully I will eventually get back. Moonki

In reply toRe: msg 502
Robert (amf368)

Apr-25

I have too many android games so I am cutting down the number to three from five. The three games will be Wendy, Fred and Cutiepie.

I transferred one to a new device(a1123056)-moveEventfriendCleanout and have kept going and transferring inventory, I finally took its  wishlist down will change it to the fall room before I do away with it completly.

The other four are Wendy1. Fred, Cutiepie and Pretty2.  Pretty2 has no meaning so I have decided to consoldate Pretty2 and wendy1 under the old pretty2 game. Wendy1 was my mothers  game and has meaning. Pretty2 is how Wendy. Wendy1 is now (movednow-a1348188. 

Cutiepie and Fred have meaning as well they are my new  cats names.  They were my mothers last birthday present after one of our 15 year old cats died , and she named them. After the spring event Fred will be transferred to a new device, and get a new game number.

The device Wendy1 and Fred are on is/was and 70 dollar cheapy tablet and is is showing it cheapness.

I am having same problems. Just lost whole game again. Lost all friends. Was all the way waiting for next update. It is way past frustrating. New # a1397174. New friends appreciated!

In reply toRe: msg 504
Anharion

Apr-30

Hi 

I play as Aeysha (with the odd note sometimes added)  a1375560 & need a few more friends.

Having looked back a little on this thread I've sent invites to :-

Riidler Myelle missih Grandy Janna DorceAn Grandma

I usually play 3 times a day & currently have 18 friends - not all green or with wishlists so can gift all in a day. With a few more I will try to gift everyone in turn although if someone wants something special for an event/challenge task then I will try to help them in preference.

If there is anyone else please send me an invite.

In reply toRe: msg 505
Robert (amf368)

May-5

To all friends of Wendy, Fred and CutiPie on Android, thank you for all the gifts during the spring event.. I am taking a wish list break now that the spring event is over. everyone was so generios  that I need time to gift everybody back.

Thanks for including me as a friend. Still searching for more friends if only for events on Android. New number is a1397174. Thanks...Grandma.
RBL37

May-19

Hey Moonki- RBL here. My new # is a1393879. I finally got a new tablet myself and have sent you another friend invite even though you can't respond right now. Unfortunately for some reason MC was not able to find my full game to reload it so I lost most of everything because they could only pull me up to an earlier chapter. I don't even want to think about it. But I'm glad to be back and hope you will be able to return soon too. Take Care, L