Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 218122 views.
Anharion

May-19

Glad you're back RBL37, shame you lost levels etc.  & thanks for inviting me again as a friend. I must remove your old game from my friends so I don't get confused - easily done these days confusedgrin

Cambio48 (Kambio)

May-26

Cambio  -  game name     Need my friends back...

old id:     a643700

NEW id:    a1399551

my game has been transferred to a new tablet and will be searching to get my friends back....  Thank you  

Robert (amf368)

May-26

I still have thee active android games and will send you an invite from each

Cambio48 (Kambio)

May-26

Thank you Robert (amf368),  just got all 3 invites.....

Have a great day!

Anharion

May-29

Got you invite to your new id & accepted it :)  I'll remove your old id from my friends unless you are running it as a 2nd game.

Werecatqueen

May-29

Game transferred successfully but obviously all my friends are gone.

My game ID is 1399809 and I'm playing as Queen Meliora

Cambio48 (Kambio)

May-29

Thank you Anharion,   and no I do not have a 2nd game....... have a wonderful day!!

Moonki

Jun-16

I started a game on my tablet -Windki a1388516 - and asked you to add it to the master list. My tablet froze. I started a new game and elephant games transferred everything but my friends to it.

Please take Windki a1388516 off the android master list and add Winki a1400546. I have gotten 16 friends, + John, so am grateful to them.

Thank you, Moonki

kthreads

Jul-3

If you're still looking for friends, I have three android games and will send you invites. 

jdmrgn / Janni / jd 

I also have an Android game jdmrgn2-consortium

Janet

Erin7770

Jul-5

Hi there,

I just downloaded the game for my mom, and I'm hoping that it keeps her engaged. She is just starting out, and I don't know if she will play every day, but she really needs friends. Her name is Molly, and her # is a1404295. I think she is on level 7 or 8. If she doesn't take to it, I'll go in and make sure her event rooms are turned on, so everyone can play those. 

Thanks, 

Erin