Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 238249 views.
misstracy22

Jul-21

Hi, 

Just wondering if you have the consortium members as friends? I know you have me on your iOS game. you are a really generous friend and gift regularly. Which is wonderful, to help others. You are a star star2

Hugs  Tracy - consortium monkey

kthreads

Jul-21

Hi Woofbite,

I will send invites from my Jdmrgn / jdmrgn2 / Janni games to your Roldo game. I will help as much as I can. My other Kindle died totally, so I no longer have my Jd game until Elephant Games transfers it for me.

I tried CS with Big Fish and was told that I would lose a lot of my achievements including all event achievements, private rooms, pets, event inventory and a couple other things. They also told me I had to give them the total coins/diamonds amounts. My game died. I don't have it. I also don't have a list of my inventory. I questioned this as they transferred quite a few of my games and this didn't happen. She told me that "because they now transfer games manually, they can't transfer a lot of items." 

I told them to not to transfer my game and I am now waiting for Elephant to get back to me.

Janet

Woofbite

Jul-21

Thank you, thank you.  I have so few items in inventory it will be hard for me to be fair in reciprocating but I'll do my best.

Woofbite

In reply toRe: msg 527
misstracy22

Jul-22

Hi, 

I’m making an enquiry for a friend. Dose anyone know a RobinR on Android platform? They have sent an invite, only my friend doesn’t know them. Please can anyone shed some light on who this is.

hugs, Tracy  sunny

Woofbite

Jul-22

Not sure if I have consortium members or not.  Some time ago I invited fred (lower case) and Wendy but no replies.  I have a Fred 7-21 and Cutie Pie 7-21 and Wendy 7-21 as friends.

Woofbite

misstracy22

Jul-22

Hi, 

I see kthreads has invited you, and is one of the consortium members. So that’s a start. Such a wonderful helpful friend to have. 

Robert may be busy, but I’m sure he will get in touch soon. I think he had a shuffle about with some of his games. So maybe that’s why you didn’t have a reply to his games.

I also suggest you are added to our members list for Aneroid players. Please leave your information and our wonderful chilpep  will add you at the next revision.  Link below.  Please also do ask if there is anything else I can help you with. 

http://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/623

Hugs, Tracy dolphin

Woofbite

Jul-22

Thanks for your help.  I'm on the Android list.

Woofbite

Robert (amf368)

Jul-22

you care Friends on all three of my active games. Fred, Wendy and Cutiepie. I have three games that are being cleaned out  if there is any inventory you need. I can send you invites to those.

I am looking for a couple of new friends, I already have the three that Robert mentioned, they are good, I am dropping a couple of others. C'mon and join my friends. I am very consistant.

Riddler.   Aka riddler01

In reply toRe: msg 533
Riddler (Riddler01)

Aug-10

Thank you, fred, wendy, and Cutiepie, you all have been good friends. I think you guys are some of last I accepted, and I am glad I did. Now I need a couple more. Thanks to all that are helping me, especially Tracy!

Now... Here is one more question, and I feel like an idiot, I've been playing since MC started, many moons ago, but still don't know what the " consortium " is. Can someone please let me know what that is, or means, or does? Thanks once again.      Riddler