Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 237253 views.
Robert (amf368)

Jul-22

you care Friends on all three of my active games. Fred, Wendy and Cutiepie. I have three games that are being cleaned out  if there is any inventory you need. I can send you invites to those.

I am looking for a couple of new friends, I already have the three that Robert mentioned, they are good, I am dropping a couple of others. C'mon and join my friends. I am very consistant.

Riddler.   Aka riddler01

In reply toRe: msg 533
Riddler (Riddler01)

Aug-10

Thank you, fred, wendy, and Cutiepie, you all have been good friends. I think you guys are some of last I accepted, and I am glad I did. Now I need a couple more. Thanks to all that are helping me, especially Tracy!

Now... Here is one more question, and I feel like an idiot, I've been playing since MC started, many moons ago, but still don't know what the " consortium " is. Can someone please let me know what that is, or means, or does? Thanks once again.      Riddler     

jessara

Aug-10

Hi,

This is jessara,  and my old tablet just died

I just had to get the info from my  old game, a1116688 transferred to my new game a1407087.

Can I have some new friends please?

achristine72

Aug-28

Hi everyone. Transfered from old phone to new one, lost friends. My I. D. Number is a1400498. Thank you. Name is Artina

DebbyH

Aug-30

my code is a1409145

Please add me!!

kthreads

Aug-30

I can send you invites from my three Android games. Janni / jdmrgn and jdmrgn2. 

I will send you a PM with my ID Numbers and please send me your number. I tried listing your player name but didn't get anything.

Janet

kthreads

Aug-30

Hi Jessara 

I will send you invites from my three Android games

Janni,  jdmrgn and jdmrgn2

I am part of the Consortium and will help as much as I can.

Janet

Msg 10.540 deleted
kthreads

Aug-31

I sent you an invite from my phone game player name Janni. I will send you invites from my other two Android games, jdmrgn and jdmrgn2, in the morning. I am part of the Consortium and will help you as much as possible.

Janet 

PC: Janet / Isadora

Android: Janni / jdmrgn / jdmrgn2