Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 243661 views.

Thank you, Dot, I appreciate you letting me know. And Kthreads, I pray all turns out alright, and remember, the small phrase I have always lived by, and I call my saying  "Never Surrender" . Riddler

kthreads

Sep-4

Hi Riddler,

I'm sorry I'm so slow at getting back to you and others. I had to fly out to Oregon to be with mu Mom, who is in Hospice. 

Today is the first I've been able to take a breath and do what I need to do with Consortium things and MC gaming. 

I have send you invites under jdmrgn ; jdmrgn2 and Janni

I am going to be in and out of the game for the next several weeks. 

Janet

kthreads

Sep-4

Thank you so much for responding for me, Dot. I don't know when I'll be able to get back in answer messages. Things are not easy here....I will do my best to try and get in to at least gift in the evenings...but I have to say that by that time, I'm pretty much ready to just crash. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding. I can't tell you how much it means to me.

Janet (kthreads)

In reply toRe: msg 555
Katalaya

Sep-6

I just started playing again on Android. I would appreciate new friends. Code is a1409454. Game name is Katalaya

Nanakool

Sep-10

Morning  All,

My face to face friend would li some android friends Please 

Her id is Trayx   a1403343

She's not into forums or groups, so that's why she asked me to post for her. 

Please send invites to her, give her a helping hand, I play on PC so I can't help her.

Thanks a lot

Ann

In reply toRe: msg 557
RoraJ

Sep-23

I started a new game on a new tablet...a1411323. Player name is AJ

In reply toRe: msg 555
Robert (amf368)

Oct-4

To any one who was still friends on  my old Android-transferred games, A1322445-A1330104- A1123056. The tablets Finally gave up this week, and i can no longer access them, they will go red soon. A1123056 got changed to a fall event room. the other two did not. 

misstracy22

Oct-5

Hi Robert, 

Thank you for letting everyone know and sorry you lost your games. Although I really don’t know how anyone can keep up with more than one game. Thank you also for managing to change the one Event Room to the Fall Event. At least those who are your friends will be able to use that. 

hugs, Tracy 

Just checking in with my android friends Looks like I haven't had any movement for a few months with several of my friends, sooooo I maybe be deleting a few, then need some new friends to fill the gaps and keep my friends at the same number. My number is a840585 riddler01. Hi and by to all my android friends out there, and a hearty 'what up' to miss Tracy .   group hug to all!    Riddler aka Robobikerdude!

Msg 10.562 deleted