Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 377078 views.
In reply toRe: msg 597
Robert (amf368)

Oct-24

Hi Android friends. I am still here, just been busy. Not playing much till fall event. All three games are ready for fall event. Fred (A1348188) and CutiPie(A1283792) have the Halloween room 4 displayed. Old Fred(A1397141) has Halloween room three open (out of keys) Is an event only game till is dies; it is not leveling up and there will be not Wishlist. Fred and CutiPie will have a new wish list when the fall event start. I will except new friends for all three and will gift from all three (old Fred till inventory and money are gone).  Fred is out of coin till fall event to level up, Cutipie will level up slowly till after fall event. See you all soon in game.

Erin7770

Oct-26

If anyone needs another event friend, my # is a1098806. I'm a pretty decent gifter, too. This game is mainly for events. 

DorceAn

Oct-29

I also am in need of friends, I have 2 games one on my phone another on a Tablet please send an invite. a1393317 and a1452716

In reply toRe: msg 597

I am still scrubbing my friends list slowly, I am gonna due a few more, so I would like to hear from some of my old friends I've had for a good while, but haven't heard from in weeks or a month or more. PLEASE let me know something, here or a private message. PLEASE.

Tamriel, Suz, becca, moonlight, and Leann

Here are new friends I have never heard from. (Remember to change an item in your room to be able to gift again, (this is a pretty old quick fix/procedure)

Darcy, Alison (1177316- Old)), Alison (1374124- new)) Erin, GypsyRose51, Open Halloween room- (1438147) Thanks guys, I hate to lose anyone.   Riddler a840585

Cambio (Kambio)

Nov-9

Good Day,  I am still looking for friends.....my new id is   a1458897...Thank you!

Parrot11mc

Nov-24

I just started a new game on Android. I will need lots of friends for doing the rooms on the Christmas event. My number is a1460512. I play as Jessie. Thanks for helping. I hope you are all doing well on the fall event. 

MystieMe3

Nov-25

Good day, I'm a newbie but her keys are used to add accessories to event rooms. Hope that helps

Riddler (Riddler01)

Nov-30

I know this is pretty trvial, but my Kindle is giving out after a looking time ago, when I switched to my new ( this one) Kindle. Can someone let me know what I have to do when I get my new Kindle, to get my game switched over? It's been a long time since I did this. Thanks in advance friends!  Riddler

AEGram

Dec-1

Once again...answer in a PM to you (reply to your PM)

I am trying to let all my friends know I have the new kindle, and I am reuniting them all, my new ID # is a1461464.

The only problem I have found, is the 3 control buttons circle, square, and triangle are now in the game field, not on the bottom outside the game field, so it minimizing the game and stuff like that, because for instance  the round button is right in the field of my "back" button in the game. Trying to figure it all out.... Riddler  a1461464