Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 376612 views.
Cambio (Kambio)

Nov-9

Good Day,  I am still looking for friends.....my new id is   a1458897...Thank you!

Parrot11mc

Nov-24

I just started a new game on Android. I will need lots of friends for doing the rooms on the Christmas event. My number is a1460512. I play as Jessie. Thanks for helping. I hope you are all doing well on the fall event. 

MystieMe3

Nov-25

Good day, I'm a newbie but her keys are used to add accessories to event rooms. Hope that helps

Riddler (Riddler01)

Nov-30

I know this is pretty trvial, but my Kindle is giving out after a looking time ago, when I switched to my new ( this one) Kindle. Can someone let me know what I have to do when I get my new Kindle, to get my game switched over? It's been a long time since I did this. Thanks in advance friends!  Riddler

AEGram

Dec-1

Once again...answer in a PM to you (reply to your PM)

I am trying to let all my friends know I have the new kindle, and I am reuniting them all, my new ID # is a1461464.

The only problem I have found, is the 3 control buttons circle, square, and triangle are now in the game field, not on the bottom outside the game field, so it minimizing the game and stuff like that, because for instance  the round button is right in the field of my "back" button in the game. Trying to figure it all out.... Riddler  a1461464

In reply toRe: msg 601

Latest Today at 8:33 am :  (Me) Now the devs tell me to uninstall, then reinstall, but I don't know if you can do that on Kindle. I wrote back and asked them to remember that I am on a Kindle, as they kept saying "uninstall, on your computer, then " reinstall on your computer" not "on your Kindle" . I have not heard back yet.

achris1972

Dec-10

Got a new tablet. Need friends. I. D. Is a1462103

DorceAn

Dec-25

Sent you an invite