Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Android Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 444752 views.
Moonki

Oct-27

I’ll send you an invitation to my new game. I play as Windki a1486774.

I’ll contact Blue Fish to transfer my old game over, But until Yuen you can play in try rooms. I’ll have the new room up for a week and then alternate with the 1st room. It has 3 HOSes.

Until the switch I can’t give or receive gifts.

Moonki

In reply toRe: msg 659
Robert (amf368)

Oct-27

Time To post my game ids again. I have three android games Two active and one event only game (till old device dies). Fred (a1348185)and Cutiepie(A1491389) are my active games. Oldcutiepie(a1283792) is the event only game, it is where I will gift events items and eggs from. I accept all friend requests.  IF ANYONE STILL HAS OLDFRED(A1397141), THE DEVICE THAT GAME WAS ON DIED OVER THE SUMMER AND IS NO LONGER SERVICEABLE.

In reply toRe: msg 660
~J (amsavs)

Nov-7

Friendly reminder, please change your names from "player" if you want to be added. As for me personally, I won't waste my time trying to figure out who's who. 

Please change your room to an event room, if you can! Thank you. 

In reply toRe: msg 658
BethCavin

Nov-14

Hi MC Android friends!

I am really enjoying the game and am now up to level 35 and 30 friends!

However, for the past few days, I receive message mid gameplay stating that there is an update and the game needs to restart. It then takes some time to complete and get back into my game. I am just curious if any other Android users have been experiencing the same?

I have worked in IT for 23 years, so definitely not a novice...I am worried that perhaps there was an update pushed in the last week and my device isn't completing the update. So far, the game goes right back to where I left off and no other issues.

Would like to hear if this is common to other Android users?

Thanks to all who have added me as friend.

Please feel free to add me if you haven't!

Friend code: a1493958

Thanks!

Beth

mmhh22

Nov-15

HI Beth. I am having the same issue on my PC version so I think it's a BF glitch. My computer freezes and i have to close out then go back in. I can play for awhile then it happens again. Very frustrating. 

THEdella

Nov-15

I, too, get the same download 1/2 several time a day, no new changes that I can see except for Cat Statue that used to be shown as some weird name in the  scene  as something like x...cat

BethCavin

Nov-15

So far, it hasn't tried to update yet today. I laughed when I saw your comment about the cat statue code fix....Hopefully, we won't see the repeated reboot/updates any longer. 

In reply toRe: msg 665
BethCavin

Nov-15

I spoke too soon.....the app has now been trying to download the update for about an hour now.

Is it true that if I uninstall and reinstall the game, will I lose my progress?

• Edited November 15, 2023 7:51 pm  by  BethCavin

If you or anyone is on Android or IOS you should not uninstall/reinstall your game, you will lose your progress. I'm not sure how to fix issues with these games as I play on PC.

In reply toRe: msg 667
BethCavin

Nov-16

I have to figure out how or where to get support. This is happening now every evening and continues for a few hours. I am unable to make real progress in my game.

I cannot stomach starting over. I'll have to find another game to play, which sucks because this is the best I've played until now. 

If anyone can steer me in the right direction to get support so I don't lose my progress, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Beth