Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

Calling all Millionaires!    Achievements and Musings

Started 4/19/18 by LadyAstra; 43707 views.
KatieAn56

Oct-27

Yipee!!! Made it to 4 million and still have quite a few FE rooms to do.  Thank you my wonderful, caring friends who have made this possible by (1) accepting me as a friend and (2) having your FE rooms open.  

Congratulations Kate! smiley_catstar2tada

I just hit 8 million this morning. 

Oodie (Oodeveer)

Oct-27

Well done KatieAn! You have done so well in, what seems to me, such a short period of time! I didn’t reach my first million until I was on level 51!

KatieAn56

Oct-27

Thank you Tia..Congrats to you, too!!

KatieAn56

Oct-27

Thank you Oodie.  I'm still at level 36 and have been playing since January of this year. I could not have advanced in this game as quickly as I did without the great people on here who have helped me in numerous ways!!

KatieAn56

Oct-27

Thank you Tammy....it seems like it takes me a long time to accomplish something in this game, but then I look back and it really didn't because of the help from my friends!!

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Oct-27

Kate,

You are so dedicated to this game, your millions are just reflective of that!! I am so very proud of all your hard work and accomplishments!! You shine like the SUPERSTAR starsstarsdizzydizzy that we all know you truly are!! 

So very proud, privileged, and honored to call you my friend!! 
Congratulations!! tadasparklesbouquet

Hugs~ Debbie kissing_heart

KatieAn56

Oct-27

Thank you Debbie...I could not have done it without you as my mentor and all my fabulous friends' help!! I was totally lost (as you know) before I found this forum.  The people on here are all so helpful and they all will answer any question asked.  heart_eyes

Hugs-heart Kate