Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 259118 views.
Flootie

2/2/20

Hi, my player name is Shroomie and sent an invite

Flootie

2/2/20

Hi, my player name is Shroomie and I sent an invite, too

Eaglebeak904

Feb-9

Thanks for all the feedback once again.

Some  of the friend invites I have gotten are not giving me the option to turn their “card” over so I can see what they want for gifts and send them.  Is there something I can do about this?

Thanks, 

Pammy

CindyK65

Feb-9

They may be taking a break, catching up returning gifts they have received or just don’t need anything . Also, some players may just be event players. Just graciously accept what you receive and check their list later.

Eaglebeak904

Feb-10

Thanks CindyK,  hope your days r brite.

pammy

misstracy22

Feb-22

Hi Guys,

Sorry, I’ve been missing for over a week. 

No internet. Unfortunately someone very early Friday morning last week. Decide to take a bend in the road a little faster than car and skill was able. Car left said road. Stopped by a junction box. Box destroyed. Occupants of car ok, we assume. 

Because of box having to be replaced, we then had no connection via phone or internet. Nice persons have now completed task, in a little breezy, wet typical British weather. 

So next job for me to take in hand, after twiddling my thumbs for a while. Is to ask that if I’ve turn red, I should be green again. If not please do let me know and I will befriend you again. I will be catching up with gifting, so please be patient with me. 

Wow, things happen when you are offline. I’ve so many things to read on here. If you have sent me a PM, I’ll get to reply shortly. 

Sorry I missed the new consortium directory post too. Thanks to Debbie and Kid, they are the best. 

Robert, I’m so sorry about your mother. Hugs to you, from my heart. May your happy memories of your mother be long, and keep you warm and safe. Your friends here are here for you. 

Take care, missed you all. 
Tracy rabbit2

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Feb-22

Good to hear from you! 

misstracy22

Feb-22

Thanks, 

So good to be back. 
Consortium Directory looks great. Thank you for all your hard work. Couldn’t have happen without you.

Kid (Kidmagnet)
Staff

Feb-22

The hard work was all you and Debbie - I just put it up so people could see it :)

Debbie (Debbie1845)

Feb-22

Oh please Kid, Tracy and I know the truth!! wink
I came up with the idea and vision for it...but as a card carrying member of the Technically Challenged Club (I may even qualify as running for President of aforementioned Club at any given moment in time),

Tracy, did the Artwork and Graphics and she brilliantly captured my vision, and then together she and I worked on it, tweaking and refining it for months.

Enter, you, Kidmagnet, our secret, not so secret, weapon, that I knew would be able to pull the entire concept together, tidy up and add the sparkly finishing touches...and transfer it here to Delphi for us. 

Without a doubt this was a collaborative effort at its finest!! And we cannot leave the fourth partner off in all of this, and that is Jennifer . She enthusiastically gave me the go ahead, when I told her of my idea, and even offered and explained to me ways to help once it was posted!! How awesome and supportive a hostess and friend is she?? 

So the accolades and kudos go to Tracy, Kidmagnet, and Jennifer...and rightfully so!! tadatadastars stars

On behalf of the Consortium, I am deeply indebted to all of you for giving us our “new , much needed facelift”,  and absolutely making us shine !! sparkles 
You can be my GLAM SQUAD any day of the week!! I am so very glad I have all of you on speed dial!! 

Hugs~ Debbie XOXO kissing_heart