Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 296430 views.
Debbie (Debbie1845)

Sep-25

Hi Susan!

I have sent you an invite as well as Lynn. Jude, is a good friend of mine, and you will be fantastic additions to anyone’s friends list!! 
Please do join our Master List!!

Just leave your information at the link I have provided, and at the next revision the one and only Chilpep, sunglasses, will add you to the appropriate List. 
https://forums.delphiforums.com/midnightcastle/messages/163/623

If there is anything I may do to be of help or assistance please do not hesitate to contact me at anytime!!

I do hope you and your families are staying safe and well!!

Debbie~ Consortium Leader two_hearts

Hello,

ive been playing MC for a long time. My iPad is no longer downloading my game. Have a call into Helo desk but in the meantime I started a new game and could really use some friends. I have requested several already and thank those who have accepted. Would love some. Ore friends, though. My new ID is i2805749.  Thanks!

Flootie

Sep-26

Hi, my player name is Shroomie and have sent an invite. 

best wishes

Flootie

Sep-26

best wishes

Flootie

Sep-26

best wishes

Grandmasix

Sep-26

Hi Lynne!98,  my name is Marilyn and I play as Grandma6.  Will send you an invite and hope you accept!

Grandmasix

Sep-26

Hello Carlie.  My name is Marilyn and I play as Grandma6.  Will send you an invite and hope you will accept it!

marbur220

Sep-28

If you are still in need of friends whenMC is working again (both my games are dead), send an invite.  I’ve been playing since almost the beginning and am always willing to share my inventory.

My apologies to all my MCfriends who haven’t received a gift since MC crashed on me

Stay well...Namaste

Marianne

marbur220 - i1508266

Thanks!  I have accepted your request

Still no resolution for my original game. I think that my game shows I started in July of 2014. I started a new game on my iPhone but uine your games are both dead I'll wait until this is resolved.