Jenifer (Zarknorph)

The Midnight Castle Forum On Delphi

Hosted by Jenifer (Zarknorph)|All FAQs Answered Here!

A forum devoted to the FTP game Midnight Castle. All formats and platforms. Find Friends, learn tips and tricks, read strategy guides, ask for help or just kick back in Fletcher's Tea Room and dodge the odd explosion.

MEMBERS
    POSTS TODAY

Discussions

IOS Friends   Friends

Started 4/17/18 by TinyFaerie; 325044 views.
vassinii

Nov-16

Back in the game as vassinii. Yahoo!

vassinii

Nov-16

Jumped around for joy on Saturday aft on receiving the news that my game was retrieved.

I think the scenes are much prettier in the 100 series don’t you?

Happy playing!

Valerie

Flootie

Nov-16

Woo-Hoo!!!  Well pleased for you, love. xx

Absolutely love the graphics MC has. So detailed. I’m rotating Halloween rooms on a daily basis. But, if you need anything specific, put it on your wish list and I’ll see what I can do.

CindyK65

Nov-19

I will send invites to my games, CinkyK and WitchyWoman. My WitchyWoman game hasn’t updated, so I can’t play the event, but am able to gift and change my rooms, but don’t have access to the new FE room. 

CindyK65

Nov-19

I will send invites to my games, CinkyK and WitchyWoman. My WitchyWoman game hasn’t updated, so I can’t play the event, but am able to gift and change my rooms, but don’t have access to the new FE room. 

DevilinWales

Nov-26

Hi all

I have had part of my lost game restored and now need friends to try to catch up.

i2806285

paul-devil 3 is normal ID player name and I also use Paul-devil 2 in another game

I also gift 15 daily too so if you want to be on my gift list send me something and I promise to return

thanks

Flootie

Nov-26

Hi, my player name is Shroomie and have sent an invite.

Best wishes

DevilinWales

Nov-26

Hi

my profile is being updated now !!!

hopefully it arrives once done

thanks

Paul